Happy Super Bowl Sunday! We hope you have a great party planned with lots of great food! If you’re in Disney World this weekend we have some tips on the best spots to view the big game!
After the Festival of the Arts comes the 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival with its Outdoor Kitchens and the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB! We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The full menus were announced for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- Starring Rolls Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is closing today
- We checked out the new secret menu item at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn: the Nachos Rio Grande Challenge!
- A new character breakfast starring Rapunzel is coming to Trattoria al Forno on Disney’s BoardWalk!
- We have a first look and review of the reopened Planet Hollywood Observatory.
- Booking is now open for events and demos at the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the Red Velvet Cake at the Magic Kingdom.
- Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine to be offered at lunch and dinner.
- We’re talking about the can’t-miss dining experiences coming to Disney Parks this year.
- Amorette’s Patisserie to host cake decorating classes!
- We review Chip ‘n Dale’s Harvest Feast Breakfast at Garden Grill.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
DFB reader Katie Mason was visiting Norway recently (the real country, not the Epcot pavilion) and she had a chance to eat School Bread! She tweeted to us: I’m on holiday in Oslo, Norway, and am losing my mind because I’m eating school bread.” That’s SO awesome!!! Looks just like it does in Epcot!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 with code SAVE2017!
Now is the perfect time to order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2017 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
Just use code SAVE2017 at checkout!
The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is chock full of tons of great features to ensure you have your best Disney trip, every time. These include:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
We put tons of time, effort, and research into ensuring that we share with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time. We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition, and receive 20% off with code SAVE2017. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the latest version of our most popular Guide! And don’t forget to check out our Money-Saving Bundles — More Stuff for Less Dough!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found this fun Star Wars Ugly Sweater Mug!
WDW for Grownups shared their top 5 resort Quick Service restaurants.
MetDaan Cakes shared this super cool video of a Cinderella Carriage Cake.
Oh My Disney wants to know Which Disney Chef Are You?.
PopSugar shared a recipe for Disneyland’s Snickerdoodle Cookies.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!