Happy weekend! We hope you’re enjoying a wonderful and relaxing weekend! Now it’s time to sit back with a cuppa tea or java, and check out the latest in Disney food news… .
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have news about new booths and more at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out our “just the new stuff” Epcot Snack Crawl!
- New Mickey Mouse Celebration Cakes are coming to Disney World this spring!
- We have more details on all the food and drinks coming to Pandora!
- Check out this sneak peek inside Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- We have some tips on avoiding five Disney dining mistakes.
- We celebrated Star Wars Day with some fun merchandise finds.
- We reviewed the Warm Apple Crisp from Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- Crispy Battered Corn on the Cob now available at Paradise Garden Grill.
- New DFB YouTube videos have all the details on the Best Ice Cream at Disneyland and Must-Try Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the Best Margaritas at Disney World! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!