Happy Easter! We hope you’re having a great weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, grab one of those chocolate and peanut butter eggs for a snack, and check out the latest in Disney food news… .
And speaking of Epcot, we released our brand new, fully-updated DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks e-book this week!
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew!!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out the Easter treats at Disney World, including the Grand Floridian Chocolate Easter eggs!
- We released the fully-updated DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks e-book!
- FOUR Club 33 Lounges are coming to Disney World!
- We celebrated National Grilled Cheese Day with our Bi-Coastal Grilled Cheese Crawl!
- Check out our review of classic treats at the Magic Kingdom’s Confectionery.
- We dined at The Polite Pig on opening day and have a first look and review!
- The Margarita and Martini Flights at the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge are #OnTheList!
- New DFB YouTube video has all the details on the Top Meals Under $20 at Disney World!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!