Happy weekend! We hope you had a great St. Patrick’s Day! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news!
Last weekend we were at the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. Check out the full booth menus and all the food photos for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
And Disneyland debuted golden churros and beignets for the 50th Anniversary of Pirates of the Caribbean!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Epcot’s Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room is now serving Sunday Roast!
- Check out the Best and Worst (and what to skip) at the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
- Enter to win a Disney Prize Package during DFB’s Mickey March Giveaways!
- The Disney Parks celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with specialty food items!
- Disneyland’s Pirates of the Caribbean is celebrating 50 years with gold dusted churros and more!
- Check out our review of the gold-dusted Pirates of the Caribbean treats!
- Raglan Road celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival!
- We checked out the Cretaceous Cooler at Restaurantosaurus in the Animal Kingdom.
- We’re giving away a Beauty and the Beast Light-up Rose Tumbler!
- We love Beauty and the Beast – check out these super fun items from our friends at MickeyFix!
- Handmade fudge Easter eggs are now available at Disneyland’s Candy Palace!
- The latest DFB YouTube video is all about Mickey Waffles!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We LOVE the Orange Bird from Sunshine Tree Terrace here at DFB and when our friend Durango Jim shared this photo with us we just had to share it with you! An Orange Bird-themed birthday party might be the coolest birthday party ever! Happy Birthday to Katie!
Sundaes from the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain at Disney Springs are always a must-have treat! Our friend Barry Ripley recently shared his with us (OK, he only shared the photo). And now we’re craving ice cream!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 25% OFF your purchase with code WDW2017!
Why a Second Edition, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price – just use code WDW2017!
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
On to the Round-Up!
found this adorable Disney Pixar Slow Cooker!
WDW for Grownups shared their favorite cocktails and drinks at Disney World.
Sippy Cup Mom shared a recipe for Tangled Inspired Frying Pan Oreos.
Disney Fans shared how to make an adorable Moana cake.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Winnie the Pooh Cake Pops.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!