Happy weekend and welcome to March! We’re so excited that it’s finally March because that means the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival has started. And that means food, lots of delicious food (and of course flowers).
At the end of the week we’re headed to the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. Check out the full booth menus for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out our Best of the Fest – what to eat and drink at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Enter to win a Disney Prize Package during DFB’s Mickey March Giveaways!
- We have all the details on how to make Mickey Waffles at home!
- We reviewed the new Chuck Wagon Fresh Fixin’s Food Truck at Ft. Wilderness.
- Check out what’s new at Walt Disney World this week!
- We visited the Red Rose Taverne at Disneyland and ordered everything on the menu!
- Buffalo Chicken Chips arrive at Trilo-Bites in the Animal Kingdom and we have a review!
- The latest DFB YouTube videos are where to find Starring Rolls treats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and our review of the Red Rose Taverne at Disneyland !
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Dining at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom is a must-do experience, especially at dinner when the restaurant is table service. One of our favorite desserts is the Grey Stuff. Recently, DFB reader Ashley had the chance to enjoy the Grey Stuff and she said it’s “better than before!” Looks amazing!
Last summer we told you about the new Sake Mists at the Kabuki Cafe in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion. These “adult” beverages are perfect on a warm Florida afternoon. DFB reader David Marini was lucky enough to enjoy a Sake Mist on a recent visit and shared this pic with us. That’s our kind of snack!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Second Edition and SAVE!
There’s still so much changing in the World of Disney Food that we’re already working on our 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers, we’re offering you a chance to pre-order the new DFB Guide at a two-for-one deal and a reduced price.
Yep, pre-order now and get BOTH:
1. 25% OFF your purchase with code WDW2017! And…
2. You’ll receive the 2017 First Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2017 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2017 Second Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published in early March.)
Why, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2017 First Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2017! The 2017 Second Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early March.
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
On to the Round-Up!
found this awesome Death Star Popcorn Popper!
WDW for Grownups shared their favorite fried food at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a dog biscuit recipe for your favorite canine pal.
Oh My Disney shared a story about the giant donut from the Oscar-winning film Zootopia.
Pop Sugar shared a recipe for Disneyland’s Snickerdoodle Cookies.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!