Happy weekend! We hope you’re enjoying a wonderful and relaxing weekend! Now it’s time to sit back with a cuppa tea or java, and check out the latest in Disney food news… .
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have news about new booths and more at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out our “just the new stuff” Epcot Snack Crawl!
- New Mickey Mouse Celebration Cakes are coming to Disney World this spring!
- We have more details on all the food and drinks coming to Pandora!
- Check out this sneak peek inside Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- We have some tips on avoiding five Disney dining mistakes.
- We celebrated Star Wars Day with some fun merchandise finds.
- We reviewed the Warm Apple Crisp from Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- Crispy Battered Corn on the Cob now available at Paradise Garden Grill.
- New DFB YouTube videos have all the details on the Best Ice Cream at Disneyland and Must-Try Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the Best Margaritas at Disney World! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!
Why a Second Edition, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price – just use code SAVE2017!
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
DFB Reader Finds
Morimoto Asia is one of those can’t-miss restaurants in Disney Springs! Whether you’re ordering drinks, appetizers, or a full meal you won’t be disappointed! DFB’s friend Susan found this out on her recent visit – she says the food was “yummy.” Yes it is!
Another one of our favorite spots in Disney Springs is Earl of Sandwich. It’s one of the best spots for a sandwich at Disney! Our friend @CLEDisneyFan said it best: “Earl of Sandwich never disappoints.”
On to the Round-Up!
spotted this fun Mike Wazowski Toast Cutter.
WDW for Grownups shared the favorite snacks at Disney World Hotels.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Tres Leches Cake from the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival.
Oh My Disney shared a sundae-themed quiz that’ll determine your Disney Princess BFF.
Star Wars shared five recipes for Blue Milk.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!