Happy weekend! We hope you’re having a wonderful and relaxing spring weekend (and that it’s finally WARM where you live). Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news!
Last month we did our FULL REVIEW of the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival and we have the full booth menus and all the food photos.
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew!!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out the new Rapunzel Bon Voyage Character Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno!
- We recently dined at the Pacific Wharf Cafe at Disney California Adventure.
- The Polite Pig opens tomorrow (April 10!) at Disney Springs!
- Check out our photo tour and review of Wind and Waves at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.
- We checked out the falafel at Mr. Kamal’s in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We recently enjoyed dinner at LeCellier in Epcot’s Canada Pavilion!
- We have the recipe for the Warm Berry Buckle from The Berry Basket at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- The Jiko Filet with Mac and Cheese is back on the menu at Jiko!
- Check out the Blueberry Lemon Funnel Cake at the Hungry Bear Restaurant in Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube video is about the new Chuck Wagon Fresh Fixin’s Food Truck at Fort Wilderness!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!
Why a Second Edition, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price – just use code SAVE2017!
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
DFB Reader Finds
Via Napoli is home to the best pizza at Disney World. Lunch or dinner at Via Napoli is always delicious and the drinks aren’t too shabby either. While we love the Italian Margarita, this Limoncello Mule shared by DFB friend Melody Priebe is something we need to try next time! Love the lime Mickey ears!
We had a chance to check out the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival a few weeks ago and even have a list of what to eat (and what to avoid). DFB fan oursweetdisney said they loved this Meyer Lemon Macaron with Blueberry Marmalade and we have to agree!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
spotted this frighteningly fun Haunted Mansion Bottle Stopper!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the Fleur De Lys Outdoor Kitchen at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
Sippy Cup Mom shared a recipe for Death Star Cake Pops!
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Carne Asada with Spicy Black Bean Cakes from the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!