The Return of Cheeseburger Spring Rolls in Disney World!!

Did you hear that? There are practically shouts of joy rising from Adventureland in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom… because the Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are BACK!!!

Adventureland in Magic Kingdom

Adventureland in Magic Kingdom

These beloved rolls arrived as an under-the-radar test item at the Adventureland Egg Roll Cart a few years ago and gained a bit of a cult following. But one day — POOF! — they disappeared, much to our chagrin. But — for now, anyway! — they’re back!

Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are BACK!

Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are BACK!

And you can still get a Vegetable Spring Roll, too, if that’s what you prefer.

Cart Menu

Cart Menu

In fact, “Your choice of 2″ on the menu means you can get two Cheeseburger Spring Rolls, two Vegetable Springs Rolls, or one of each…

Housemade Spring Rolls

Housemade Spring Rolls

… which is what we did!

Cheeseburger and Vegetable Springs Rolls

Cheeseburger and Vegetable Springs Rolls

The Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are still golden fried wraps filled with ground beef, melty cheese, wonder, and amazement!

Cheeseburger Spring Roll

Cheeseburger Spring Roll

But there is a difference to note, too, as seen on the menu… yep, the price. It’s $7.50 for two now, as opposed to the previous $4.50 when these were last spotted. It does help that the actual rolls are larger now, though (I always left wanting more before). You could even share with a friend with one apiece bringing your total each to $3.75.

House-made Spring Rolls

House-made Spring Rolls

Trouble is, these things are so yummy that I seriously doubt you’ll want to share. But that’s your call!

Want to stay informed of ALL the Disney News?? Sign Up for the Disney Food Blog Newsletter and don’t miss a thing! Click HERE to subscribe!

Wanna see some more snacks on the Disney World scene that you simply have to try this year? Check them out on our DFB YouTube video!

Will you be lining up for some Cheeseburger Spring Rolls? Please let us know with a comment!

Comments

1. Roz says

Just put Spring Rolls on my ” To Do” list for October visit….. Hope there still around in December… I’ll be back then as well !!!!!

2. Roberta says

I hope the cheddar cheese soup is still available as a snack. I thought I read recently that it was no longer available. I love that soup and was looking forward to having it in August.

3. Skyler says

I found out the hard way yesterday that the stand is only open till late afternoon! The CM told us that they close around 4-5pm

4. Hannah says

I had a Reuben made this way and it was amazing so I would imagine these would be very good as well.

5. Susan says

Just one question about the cheeseburger one….does it have anything in it besides the burger and cheese? I had some cheeseburger spring rolls at a restaurant once and they had pickle in them, which I can’t stand. I’m not a condiment person. I’d really like to have one sans pickle!

6. DFB Sarah says

Susan, we did not detect pickles. That’s not to say that they aren’t supposed to be in there or won’t be added in the future… but ours was meat, cheese, and some finely chopped (barely there) onions.

7. DFB Sarah says

Denise, that’s a good question. We aren’t sure; these seemed to be ordinary wonton wrappers, so you’ll want to double check at the kiosk (they’ll have allergen info).

8. Lorraine says

You know how some things just trigger memories? That photo of the spring rolls in from of the Tiki Room sign triggered one for me, all right. 20 yeas ago this coming Christmas, when my son was about 5 YO, my husband and he and I were in the Magic Kingdom for Mickery’s Christmas party one night. We watched the electrical parade with our feet freezing as the temperature dipped into the upper 30’s. After the parade we walked around to Frontierland and went into the Country Bear Christmas show to warm up. Then we rode the Pirates of the Carribbean and when we came out we continued walking around to the left past the Jungle Cruise. Were we ever happy as we headed toward the Tiki Room to find a man with a Chinese decorated push cart selling egg rolls and hot tea. Let me tell you that nice hot tea and 2 hot egg rolls each was the perfect snack on such a cold evening. Somehow we were always able to find something to warm us in the cold or cool us in the heat when we traveled. Now that I’m thinking about it, a cup of tea would be nice right now, but I’d really miss the egg rolls.