Let’s face it — price increases happen from time to time at Disney World.
We were reunited with a BELOVED snack today.
If you’ve been around DFB for a while, you know we love to sing the praises of the Spring Roll Cart in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland. It’s been closed for a few months, so you can imagine our delight when it reopened today. BUT, everything was not as perfect as it seemed.
One of our favorite places to stop for a unique snack in Magic Kingdom is the Spring Roll Cart located near the entrance to Adventureland.
Hey, everybody! We’re feeling EXTRA fancy today which can only mean one thing!
It’s time to fork over some money on our top five favorite high-dollar snacks at Disney World! Don’t worry — most of these pricier Disney World treats barely top out at ten bucks, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t still super-indulgent!
Is there anything better than Disney fireworks?!
If you have a sweet tooth, then Disney fireworks with unlimited desserts might just be up your alley! Magic Kingdom Dessert Parties can be a great way to make Magic Kingdom fireworks even more special, as they provide some level of reserved viewing, plus tons of sweets and treats.
A big change (keep reading!) recently arrived at Magic Kingdom’s Fireworks Dessert Parties, but so did price hikes. Would this upgrade, along with reserved seating and unlimited sweets justify the high price of the event? We recently attended the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party to find out!
The Spring Roll Cart in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland has delivered an unexpected variety of Spring Rolls this year! First, there was the return of the Cheeseburger Spring Rolls. Next, Reuben Springs Rolls hit the scene. And now?
Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Spring Rolls are in the house!!!
Well, except when they aren’t in the house… as was the case the first time we went to try them. They were all sold out within the noon hour. [Read more…]
as our good friend Jack Skellington asks! We asked the same thing at the Egg Roll Cart in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland!
Hello, lords and ladies, and welcome to What’s New at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! Summer is in full swing here, and with the changing of the seasons comes some seasonal eats, some fun merchandise, a bit o’ construction, and a moment of zen. Come along!
Magic Kingdom Menus & Eats
At Casey’s Corner on Main Street, U.S.A., the dog of the month is the Casey’s Classic. We reviewed this back when it was called the Breakfast Dog! It’s loaded with hash browns, cheddar cheese, bacon, onion straws, and a chipotle ranch drizzle.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are back at the Magic Kingdom!
- We checked out TWO new special effects drinks at the Magic Kingdom.
- Sign up for the DFB Newsletter to get all the Epcot Food and Wine Festival news FIRST!
- Candlelight Processional narrators announced! Plus booking starts next week for dining packages
- We reviewed Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante at Disney Springs!
- Check out this new, must-have Darth Vader Stein at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We’re talking about how NOT to waste your money on a bad Disney vacation!
- We checked out new Pixar Fest eats at Cozy Cone Motel at Disney California Adventure!
- A new booth and menu item was announced for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Ghirardelli is serving up a new Incredibles Sundae on both coasts.
- Check out the new seasonal Super Triple Burger at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- There’s a NEW Peter Pan Float at the Magic Kingdom!
- We reviewed Rose & Crown Pub and Restaurant in Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion.
- Check out the five things you HAVE to eat at Toy Story Land.
- New Haunted Mansion Starbucks mugs are selling out at Disneyland.
- We have a first look and review of Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- Mickey Beignets are now available at Disney World.
- A new milkshake might be debuting at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World, 5 Brand New Disney Desserts You Need to Try, and Must-Eat Disney World Snacks for Cheese Lovers.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World [Read more…]
Did you hear that? There are practically shouts of joy rising from Adventureland in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom… because the Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are BACK!!!
These beloved rolls arrived as an under-the-radar test item at the Adventureland Egg Roll Cart a few years ago and gained a bit of a cult following. But one day — POOF! — they disappeared, much to our chagrin. But — for now, anyway! — they’re back! [Read more…]