If you’re planning your summer vacation to Walt Disney World, there are several new offers to be aware of. In addition to the newly released Free Quick Service Meal Package and Free Dining Offer for Disney Visa Cardholders is a newly released Room Offer which also includes a Disney Gift Card upon check-in — but this one’s a little tricky in the details!
Here are the details…
Guests may save up to 25% on rooms at participating Disney World Resort hotels. That discount is good for more nights arriving May 28 through August 28. However, if you book this offer for stays May 28 through June 30, you’ll ALSO receive a Disney Gift Card at check-in with the value of the card based on your Resort category as follows:
- Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per room per night
- Disney Deluxe Resorts: $20 per room per night
- Disney Moderate Resorts: $15 per room per night
- Disney Value Resorts: $10 per room per night
You may book now through August 28, 2019 — but keep in mind the gift card portion of the offer is limited to stays May 28 through June 30!
Note that the offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
The number of rooms available for this offer is limited. Act quickly if you’d like to take advantage! Contact Small World Vacations (details below) for a free, no-obligation quote!
Note that Disney also provides the following information regarding the Disney Gift Card:
- One Disney Gift Card per reservation.
- If you complete online check-in in advance, the digital Disney Gift Card will be emailed to you on the day of your arrival. Otherwise, you’ll be asked for your email address when you check in at the Front Desk of your Disney Resort hotel—and the digital Disney Gift Card will be sent to that email address. The email will contain a bar code for using the digital Disney Gift Card, and the usage locations will be listed in the disclaimer. If you don’t receive your Disney Gift Card in your inbox, please check your spam folder or stop by the Front Desk for assistance.
- Disney Gift Card is usable only to buy goods and services at participating locations including the Disneyland Resort; Walt Disney World Resort; Disney Cruise Line; Disney store locations in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico; and shopDisney.com.
- Not refundable or redeemable for cash unless required by law.
- Not redeemable to purchase another gift card or towards previously purchased goods or services. Not a credit or debit card.
- Does not expire and no fees apply.
Are you headed to Disney World this summer? Let us know in the comments!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of this new offer? Please let us know with a comment!