Walt Disney World Annual Passholders aren’t left out of the Summer 2019 fun, which includes the newly released Free Quick Service Meal Package and Free Dining for Disney Visa Cardholders, because Annual Passholders may save up to 35% when booking a room at select Disney Resort hotels this summer!
Here are the details:
The Annual Passholder Summer Savings Room Offer is available for stays most nights July 1 through August 28, 2019, allowing Passholders to save up to 35% on rooms at participating Disney World Resort hotels. (And remember: the Annual Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.)
You may book now through August 28, 2019.
Resort hotels included in this offer are as follows:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Note that the offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
The number of rooms available for this offer is limited. Act quickly if you’d like to take advantage! Contact Small World Vacations (details below) for a free, no-obligation quote!
Our favorite people over at Small World Vacations are ready to help you save time, headaches, and best of all, money, when you book your Disney trip!
Their agents compare current offers to find the best deal for you — they’ve literally saved their guests millions of dollars since 1996. Plus, their services are 100% FREE FOR YOU! (They’re DFB’s recommended travel agency, and you can see why here!)
So book that trip now, then sit back and enjoy planning your Disney World Trip with a DFB-approved expert! Click here for a no obligation price quote today, and let them know DFB sent you 🙂
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder? Please let us know with a comment!
Darlene Schehr says
Interested in staying at Boardwalk. We are 2 senior citizens looking for a few day getaway. I am an annual pass holder. Preferably Saturday through Tuesdays are best.
Darlene Schehr says
Interested in staying at Boardwalk in July for 1 or 2 nights. Annual pass holder and senior citizen and my husband. Need prices,