‘The Great Irish Hooley’ Music Festival is returning to Raglan Road in Disney Springs for its 8th year on Labor Day weekend!
What’s an Irish Hooley you ask? Well, it’s an Irish social celebration that combines music ranging from traditional to rock with fun entertainment for the entire family! And guess what…there’s no cover charge!
These rockin’ happenings will take place from August 30 through September 2. The events kick off mid-day and last into the wee hours of the night.
Get ready for colorful folk, blues, traditional Irish, Celt grass, and soul music along with Irish dancing and Celtic face-painting. You may even have the opportunity to learn a few traditional Irish steps yourself — no experience necessary!!
Entertainment will take place inside and outside of the pub. Bands will play outside on the pub’s patio stage while The Grand Room stage inside will feature incredible music and choreography.
Let’s take a look at this year’s lineup! You can expect to see:
- Atlantic Bridge & The Raglan Road Irish Dancers — Blends rich musical backgrounds with a fresh mix of country, folk, and traditional Irish music.
- Rhythms of Raglan with The Raglan Road Irish Dancers — They will tell the musical and visual stories of Ireland’s culture!
- TradGad & The Raglan Road Irish Dancers — “Take three musicians from Kerry and Dublin. Add guitar, fiddle, mandolin, tin whistle, banjo, uilleann pipes, and bouzouki. Sprinkle with talent pixie dust. You’ve just got yourself Tradgad. Talent beyond words.”
- One Heck of a Hooley & The Irish Road Dancers
Headliner musical acts will include:
- Strings and Things — contemporary Irish Trad/ Folk/ Roots crossover band!
- HighTime — Combines Irish music with a blend of modern folk influences. Featuring flute, whistles, harp, bodhrán, guitar, and vocals. A few Irish dancing steps will be thrown in!
- Billow Wood — “Brand new Irish band Billow Wood (formerly known as Flat Out) are a male/female four-piece who fuse their unique brand of instrumentation with multi-vocals and harmonies.”
- Maca — Dubbed “Ireland’s next big thing” these two Irish sisters will rock Raglan Road with their talent.
- The Rolling Wave — A traditional Irish duo who love interacting and having the crowd sing along!
There will also be hand-crafted cocktails, beer, and a few NEW bites! You can learn more about the ‘Great Irish Hooley’ at Raglan Road here!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you attended this event in the past? Are you planning on going this year? Chat with us about it in the comments below!