Enjoy hearty comfort food at this rustic dockside dining spot, located on the river in Critter Country.
Service: Counter Service
Type of Food: American
Vegetarian chili, steak gumbo, clam chowder, broccoli and cheddar soup, grilled salmon salad, steak salad, fresh fruit cup, chocolate chip cookies, crispy treat, a variety of soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, and hot cocoa.
- Famous Dishes: vegetarian chiliDisney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Harbour Galley
- What’s New at Disneyland Resort — Mischievous Villains, Some Hocus Pocus Merch, and ALL The Haunted Mansion Treats!
- Review and Pics — Put Some Pep in Your Step with the 13th-Hour Brew from Harbour Galley!
- Review! Deadly Delicious Ghost Mariner’s Seafood Boil in Disneyland
- Celebrate the Haunted Mansion’s 50th Anniversary with Spooktacular Eats and Treats at Disneyland Resort
- Pictures and Review: BBQ Chicken Stuffed Baked Potato at Disneyland’s Troubadour Tavern
- Disney Food Review: Lobster Soup and a Vegan Hot Dog at Disneyland’s Harbour Galley
- Cute Souvenir Alert: Jack Skellington Key Spotted in Disneyland!
- Disney Food Post Round-up: February 25, 2018
- New! Seasonal Chicken Pot Pie Soup at Disneyland’s Harbour Galley!
- News: Special Snacks to Celebrate Fantasmic! at Disneyland Park
You Might also Like: Pacific Wharf Cafe