Enjoy hearty comfort food at this rustic dockside dining spot, located on the river in Critter Country.
Service: Counter Service
Type of Food: American
Vegetarian chili, steak gumbo, clam chowder, broccoli and cheddar soup, grilled salmon salad, steak salad, fresh fruit cup, chocolate chip cookies, crispy treat, a variety of soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, and hot cocoa.
Disney Food Blog Review! Deadly Delicious Ghost Mariner’s Seafood Boil in Disneyland
Disney Food Blog REVIEW! Holiday Pozole and Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Are Back Aboard The Menu at Harbour Galley in Disneyland!
- Famous Dishes: vegetarian chiliDisney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Harbour Galley
- REVIEW! Holiday Pozole and Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Are Back Aboard The Menu at Harbour Galley in Disneyland!
- Review: LIMITED-TIME Rainbow Cheesecake at Disneyland Resort!
- Foodie News! Rainbow Treats Coming to Disneyland Resort!
- What’s New at Disneyland — Magic Way’s Grand Opening, TWO New Menus, And Halloween AND Arendelle Aqua Treats!
- What’s New at Disneyland Resort — Mischievous Villains, Some Hocus Pocus Merch, and ALL The Haunted Mansion Treats!
- Review and Pics — Put Some Pep in Your Step with the 13th-Hour Brew from Harbour Galley!
- Review! Deadly Delicious Ghost Mariner’s Seafood Boil in Disneyland
- Celebrate the Haunted Mansion’s 50th Anniversary with Spooktacular Eats and Treats at Disneyland Resort
- Pictures and Review: BBQ Chicken Stuffed Baked Potato at Disneyland’s Troubadour Tavern
- Disney Food Review: Lobster Soup and a Vegan Hot Dog at Disneyland’s Harbour Galley
You Might also Like: Pacific Wharf Cafe