In this week’s news, we shared the arrival of TWO more food trucks at Downtown Disney Orlando. With Fantasy Fare and World Showcase of Flavors now serving from their mobile eateries, we have even more bites to taste-test on our next trip(s) to Walt Disney World! Are you wondering if the hand-dipped corn dogs lived up to their hype? Find out here!
Craving more news? You’ll want to click on the links below to find out more about Advance Dining Reservations at Beaches and Cream, holiday treats, and more.
Disney Food News
- The Fantasy Fare Food Truck has arrived in Downtown Disney.
- A fourth food truck — World Showcase of Flavors — has rolled into Downtown Disney in Walt Disney World.
- Check out the new curry-focused menu at Animal Kingdom’s Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Walt Disney World!
- Sweet and Savory Waffles arrive Epcot’s Promenade Refreshments in Disney World.
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel is now offering specialty beverages for the holiday season!
- Walt Disney World Dining is now taking Advance Dining Reservations for Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club Resort.
- Take a look at New Year’s Eve Dining and Entertainment Options in Walt Disney World and Disneyland!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures!
DFB Reader Finds
Reader Jessica sent us this treat: a toffee brownie Mickey ear hat from Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure. We lurve these!
Thanks for sharing your treats with us!
The “DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013″!
Tis the season for the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2013 e-Book!
And since we want you to save some cash right NOW, we have a steep discount for DFB readers (as always!). Get the brand new guide today for $3 off the regular purchase price for a limited time! How? Use code JINGLE at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013 e-Book features 270 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A section dedicated to all “New for 2013” events, dining options, and activities.
- A Preview of the 2014 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013, head over to the DFB Store!
And if you want an even BETTER deal, snap up our DFB Holiday Bundle! This includes the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays AND our original DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂 Find more great DFB Disney Dining Guidebooks at DFBStore.com!
On to the Round-Up!
helps us cross off special names on our Holiday Gift List with a unique idea — the Mickey Mouse Gift Basket!
All Ears takes a photo tour of Disneyland. Check out the holiday treats!
Yesterland shares vintage photos of Burger Invasion and Corn Dog Castle in Disney California Adventure.
Mouse on the Mind stops by the new Joffrey’s coffee kiosk in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.