One of the most beloved restaurants in Disney World, Casey’s Corner, has emerged from a controversial revamp! Read all about it — and let YOUR thoughts be known — here!
There’s even more fun food news from Disney; click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- The Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend returns in 2014 to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Trilo-Bites in Disney World’s Animal Kingdom serves a new specialty: the Pulled Buffalo Chicken Waffle Sandwich!
- Disney World and Disneyland will offer Braille menus at select locations for guests with Visual Disabilities starting March 1, 2014.
- There are two upcoming signature dining events at Downtown Disney’s Raglan Road at Walt Disney World. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Raglan Road!
- Casey’s Corner re-opens after refurbishment with an updated indoor seating area!
- Eat to the Beat Concert schedule taking shape for Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival.
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Refurbishment at Captain Cook’s in the Polynesian Resort, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Let’s look at some eats from the BoardWalk Bakery! MrTomMorrow tweeted this green cupcake creation.
And how about breakfast? This sandwich with turkey sausage was enjoyed by DFB Reader Katie.
As always, we can’t get enough of your Disney food finds. We can’t wait to see what our readers share with us next!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book Grand Launch
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Here Are Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: 2014 for your discount!
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the 2014 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
looks forward to spring with this Mickey Serving Tray!
Eating (and Drinking) Around The World highlights eats from Marathon Weekend. Yum!
Main Street Gazette looks at a vintage Orange Bird comic book!
AllEars enjoys dinner at Palo aboard the Disney Dream!
My Fox Orlando showcases the Spice Road Table restaurant in Epcot.
Capturing Magic features tips for taking memorable Disney food pictures!