We’ve got full reviews of EVERY food item at the 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Booths!
Think this is just flowers and plants? No, sir! As of last year, Disney World has planted some serious foodstuffs into the festival…it’s almost as good as Food and Wine! Spiked Dole Whip? Check! Dole Whip on a waffle? Check! Duck Confit with Garlic Potatoes? Check! Kumquat Pie? Check! And so much more.
There’s even more fun food news from Disney; click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has announced the Fifth Annual Food and Wine Classic for this fall!
- Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom introduced new Macaroni and Cheese options — check out the Blue Cheese Macaroni and Cheese option.
- We reviewed breakfast and lunch at Las Ventanas, the new restaurant at Disney World’s Coronado Springs Resort!
- The Downtown Disney mega food outlet occupied by Pollo Campero, Bodie’s All-American, and Babycakes NYC has an official closing date.
- Check out reviews and photos of every single food item and menu in Disney World’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Plus, our picks for MUST EAT treats!
- Plus, we have all kinds of delicious tidbits in our latest What’s New in Walt Disney World and Disneyland Food post!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
In honor of Frozen’s Oscar wins, we’re featuring Frozen-themed goodies! Little Miss Party Cakes, a Facebook friend, sent in this cake created for her daughter’s birthday.
Also, Facebook friend Tarin put her baking skills to work for her daughter’s birthday.
Thank you for sharing your birthday celebrations. We can’t wait to see what our readers share with us next!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book Grand Launch
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Here Are Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: 2014 for your discount!
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the 2014 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
features Cinderella’s Gus Gus and Jaq salt and pepper shakers! Break your house rule — let these cute mice in your kitchen!
disZine highlights a new store — Disney Centerpiece — coming to Downtown Disney.
Main Street Gazette cooks up Zapiekanka from Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival!
Disney Parks Blog highlights the award-winning Carthay Circle Lounge at Disney California Adventure!
Walt Disney World For Grown Ups showcases St. Patrick’s Day festivities at Raglan Road in Downtown Disney Orlando.
WESH features new eats for spring visitors to Walt Disney World! Check it out; it’s written by yours truly. 😉