At Downtown Disney’s West Side in Orlando, guests can now stop by the NEW Starbucks. We have a review of this spot serving up caffeinated beverages and more!
The DFB Team has found LOTS of refreshed menus around the Walt Disney World parks and resorts. You’ll want to see what’s new at your favorite restaurants.
Check out these news items and more by clicking on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Downtown Disney’s West Side is now home to a Starbucks. Check out our review!
- Epcot’s Refreshment Cool Post is serving a summer treat — Frozen Yogurt soft-serve, available in Pineapple, Coconut, or a swirl of the two!
- New appetizer at ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
- Raglan Road has announced a June 19th signature dinner.
- What’s New Around WDW? A refreshed menu at Tamu Tamu Refreshments in the Animal Kingdom, BLT Hot Dog debuts at Magic Kingdom’s The Lunching Pad, and LOTS more!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Craving sweets? This week, we’re featuring delicious treats from the Magic Kingdom and Epcot.
Facebook Friend Adrienne shared the ooey-gooey goodness of her caramel filled chocolate cookie. If you want your own, visit Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s Germany!
Thanks for sharing your sweets with us!
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book Deal
We’ve got more snacks! The 2014 Edition of The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is now available!
It’s time to snag your copy! The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is one of the many fun and informative Disney Dining e-Books offered by Disney Food Blog! Now we’ve updated our best-selling DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book for 2014 with even more great information, photos, and…yep!…snacks!
We’ve made this guide instantly downloadable. It’s a PDF guide with photos, information, and advice on well over 150 delicious snacks (over 50 more than in our previous edition!) that you can savor in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. This guide is guaranteed to help you find the best snacks and treats for your family while visiting the Magic Kingdom, or your money back — we all know that treats at the Magic Kingdom are just as nostalgic as our first flight on Dumbo! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book includes:
- Full-color photos of over 150 of our favorite snacks
- Current prices and Disney Dining Plan snack credit status
- Snack locations
- “Hidden treats” and add-ons that aren’t published on menus or that aren’t widely known
- Disney Food Blog reviews of all snacks
- Tips and tricks from experienced snack eaters
- Special Bonus items you’re going to love! (Of course…how could we not include these?)
Know what you’re getting BEFORE using a precious snack credit or spending limited vacation dollars.
Whether you want sweet, salty, crunchy, healthy, or something in between, The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book tells you where to find a snack to match your craving!
To thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $2 off its already discounted purchase price for a limited time! Order your copy now for only $8.95 (regularly $10.95). The price will go up this week, so grab your copy now! To secure the discount, use code MAGIC14 at the check-out.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
showcases an adorable Chip Mug. Beauty and the Beast fans — check it out!
DisZine announces special summer events at Disneyland, including new recipes by DOLE. I’ll have a Pineapple Mojito, please!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World shares food and beverages from Walt Disney World.
New York Post shares 11 drinks from Epcot’s World Showcase!
Disney Parks Blog highlights vegetarian dishes from Disney Cruise Line.
Mouse on the Mind features Starbucks beverages and treats!