We’re celebrating Father’s Day with a DFB sale! Check out our discounted guidebooks now!
Looking for a gift for Dad? Stop by the NEW Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney for unique coffee mugs. Want a ceramic Dole Whip? This is the place for you. Accessorize your Disney dream kitchen at this new store!
Check out these news items and more by clicking on the links below!
Disney Food News
- DFB celebrates Father’s Day with a sale on guidebooks!
- The Intermission Food Court at All-Star Music will be closing for a lengthy refurbishment.
- The BoardWalk Bakery has a Red (Velvet) White and Blue Cupcake available for a limited time!
- Harambe Nights at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is now open to the public. Check out our Harambe Nights review!
- Downtown Disney’s NEW Marketplace Co-Op has Disney kitchen accessories for sale!
- The Banana Split Gourmet Caramel Apple is available for a limited time in Disneyland!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Free Dining Pin Codes, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food — or other edible awesomeness — in or from Disney, share a photo with us on facebook or twitter so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
We love cake; especially when they’re created for special celebrations. Here’s two Disney themed birthday cakes!
DFB Reader Jenifer shared this first birthday cake. Impressive! Love the Disney font on the side!
This beautiful Frozen cake was tweeted by DFB Reader Jeff. What a lucky little girl Ella is!
Thanks for sharing your celebration cakes with us!
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book Deal
We’ve got more snacks! The 2014 Edition of The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is now available!
It’s time to snag your copy! The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is one of the many fun and informative Disney Dining e-Books offered by Disney Food Blog! Now we’ve updated our best-selling DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book for 2014 with even more great information, photos, and…yep!…snacks!
We’ve made this guide instantly downloadable. It’s a PDF guide with photos, information, and advice on well over 150 delicious snacks (over 50 more than in our previous edition!) that you can savor in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. This guide is guaranteed to help you find the best snacks and treats for your family while visiting the Magic Kingdom, or your money back — we all know that treats at the Magic Kingdom are just as nostalgic as our first flight on Dumbo! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book includes:
- Full-color photos of over 150 of our favorite snacks
- Current prices and Disney Dining Plan snack credit status
- Snack locations
- “Hidden treats” and add-ons that aren’t published on menus or that aren’t widely known
- Disney Food Blog reviews of all snacks
- Tips and tricks from experienced snack eaters
- Special Bonus items you’re going to love! (Of course…how could we not include these?)
Know what you’re getting BEFORE using a precious snack credit or spending limited vacation dollars.
Whether you want sweet, salty, crunchy, healthy, or something in between, The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book tells you where to find a snack to match your craving!
To thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $2 off its already discounted purchase price for a limited time! Order your copy now for only $8.95 (regularly $10.95). The price will go up this week, so grab your copy now! To secure the discount, use code MAGIC14 at the check-out.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Want Even Greater Savings? Here’s How!
Great three awesome e-Books bundled for over 30% off! Limited time only…
Our DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle offers:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014, PLUS
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks,
- The DFB Guide to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom Snacks, AND
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
All three are being sold together for the first time –and for a massively discounted price. Just $35.95 instead of the regular price of nearly $60.00.
Our Snack Guides vibrantly display and review over 500 Disney World snacks (!!), but also showcase some of our favorite under-the-radar treats and eats in the parks. Get your DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle — including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014, the DFB Guide to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom Snacks, the DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks, and the DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks — for over 40% off here.
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
highlights Tiki Torch Party Candles. Great for fans of the Polynesian!
WildernessLodgeSite.com visits the Trout Pass Pool Bar!
DisZine announces special waffle sandwiches available at Typhoon Lagoon. Happy 25th to this fun water park!
Cake Wrecks makes us chuckle with these hilarious Disney themed cakes. Warning: Scary Mickey!
Disney Parks Blog features new tastes at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday Bakery.
The Daily Meal showcases six Disney characters and their love for food.
Leave a Reply