As promised, we featured more seasonal treats this week from Walt Disney World.
And what better place to start than the Grand Floridian’s Gingerbread House?! And while the Beach Club’s seasonal carousel was still under construction, we did admire the gorgeous goodies for sale at the Beach Club Marketplace.
There’s lots more fun reading so visit the links below!
Disney Food News
- The 2014 Grand Floridian Gingerbread House is now open. Take a look at the gingerbread treats for sale!
- Disney World’s All Star Music Resort reopens Intermission Food Court after a lengthy refurbishment.
- Artisan Macaroni and Cheese has hit the scene at Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner in Disney World’s Hollywood Studios.
- The popular Star Wars Weekends dining experiences will return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for 2015. Book now!
- Food Truck Park in Downtown Disney Orlando is now open!
- A Mickey Elf Premium Popcorn Bucket is for sale this holiday season in Disneyland!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Trattoria al Forno Desserts, Disneyland’s Holiday Waffle Cone, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
I don’t know about you but I could use a Disney snack. And this Cream Cheese Pretzel tweeted by DFB Reader Michelle caught my attention. She says “@DisneyFoodBlog I went w/ your choices!” — yeah!!!
And DFB Reader Barry knows how much we love Disney cupcakes. He tweeted photographs from his own cupcake crawl, including the Lemon Cupcake and Carrot Cake Cupcake from Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons. Love!
What’s your favorite find? Share your Disney food photos!
DFB Cyber Monday Week SALE!
When it came time to offer you something truly special for our Cyber Monday Week Sale, we couldn’t think of anything better…than giving you everything.
And that’s why we’re announcing that, for this weekend, you can purchase the DFB Everything Bundle for 1/2 off the already deeply discounted price! Just enter code Everything50 at the check-out.
What does the Everything Bundle include? The name says it all — Everything! When you purchase the DFB Everything Bundle, you get all of the following DFB Guides:
- A Pre-Order of The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 Edition, Due Out Early Next Year — AND the 2014 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- The 2014 DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The 2014 DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The 2014 DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- A Pre-Order of the 2015 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and the 2014 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- The 2014 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every single book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides. And with these handy, e-book format guides at your fingertips, there’s nothing that you won’t know about food at Walt Disney World!
The DFB Everything Bundle is already a terrific bargain at 40% off the individual prices of the books.
But for this weekend, you can pick up the entire collection for 1/2 off the regular Bundle price. That’s nine books for less than $30.00! To take advantage of this amazing deal, just enter Promo Code Everything50 at checkout!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
showcases fun Mickey and Friends juice glasses. An affordable gift to add to your holiday shopping list!
CakeWrecks shares hilarious Mickey Mouse cakes. Scary Mickey is just SO wrong.
DisZine highlights New Year’s Eve options at Walt Disney World. Cheers!
DisneyCaribbeanBeach.com shops at the Calypso Trading Post and Straw Market. I love the coconut postcards!!
AllEars spotlights holiday happenings at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando. Cooking and mixology classes, gingerbread display, and more!
Theme Park Insider dines at Epcot’s Royal Akershus Banquet Hall. A great alternative to Cinderella’s Royal Table!