2019 Additional Festival Locations Menus and Photos
In addition to the Food Studios you’ll also find culinary creations at these locations!
Fife & Drum
- Musical Float: Layered Strawberry, Lemonade and Blue Raspberry Slushy with Vanilla Ice Cream and White Chocolate, $6.25
Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
- Salted Caramel Funnel Cake
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
All Festival specialty drinks served hot or cold.
- Canada: Starry Night Latte: A delicious shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with Creamy Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, topped with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream
- Disney Traders: Surreal Cinnamon Latte: A shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with RumChata and Cinnamon Whisky, blended with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream.
- Future World East: Espresso-nist Latte: A shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with rich Baileys Espresso Crème Liqueur, topped with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream. Latte art is an option this year! Print options are the logo or a paintbrush.
- The American Adventure: Bourbon Brushstroke Latte: A shot of Italian Espresso mixed with Bourbon Whiskey Cream liqueur, blended with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream.
- Chilled Shrimp, Quinoa, Layered Vegetables, Spiced Yogurt and Red Pepper Coulis – $5.99, DDP Snack Eligible
- Lobster Chips: House-made Chips, Lobster, Lobster Bisque Cheese Sauce, Pickled Jalapeños and Citrus Cream, $8.99
- Glazed Pork Belly Bloody Mary: Classic Bloody Mary with Absolut Vodka garnished with Maple IPA Glazed Pork Belly, Pickled Carrots, Celery, Stuffed Olives and Cherry Tomato, $12.75
Sunshine Seasons – The Land Pavilion
- Seasonal Dessert: Yellow cake with peanut butter buttercream filling
Return to Main Epcot Festival of the Arts Page
Return to the Festival of the Arts Booths, Food Photos, and Menus Page