The new EPCOT Farmers Feast features something quite unique: a rotating seasonal menu to deliver dishes with the freshest local ingredients! Look for this booth inside World Showplace.
2021 EPCOT Farmers Feast Menu #2
PLEASE NOTE: EPCOT Farmers Feast will feature a rotating seasonal menu. Below, you’ll see the second menu of the season, and we will update this page accordingly as the Festival goes on.
Food Items – Rotating Menu 2:
- Warm Asparagus with Truffle Vinaigrette, Spring Pea Espuma, Parmesan, and Fresh Truffles, $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Herb-Crusted Spring Lamb served with Marbled Potatoes, Spring Vegetables, and Red Wine Butter Sauce, $7.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake served with creme fraiche whipped cream, $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Watermelon Mint Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla. (new) — 6 oz $4.50 / 12 oz $8.50
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin (new) — $11.00
- SECRET COCKTAIL MENU: Blood Orange Beet Cocktail served with Palm Ridge Reserve Rye Whiskey — $13.00
2021 EPCOT Farmers Feast Photos
Menu Rotation #2
Menu Rotation #1
Beverages for 2021
Return to the Main 2021 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Page