Enjoy Animal Kingdom attractions for three hours without the lines with Disney After Hours!
The capacity for this special event is limited so guests have easy access to the attractions listed below (and more!). And guess what? Ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select drinks are included!
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Na’vi River Journey
- Pandora Drummers – Swotu Wayä
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Tree of Life Awakenings
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- TriceraTop Spin
- Mickey and Minnie Greetings at Adventurers Outpost
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Currently bookable dates for this event will run from 8:30 – 11:30 pm. Specific dates are listed on the Disney After Hours at Animal Kingdom Page on the Disney World website.
$129.00 for Adults and Children ages 3 to 9, plus tax (or $139 if purchased day-of)
- While ice cream novelties, popcorn, and drinks at carts around the park are included, select quick service locations will remain open and have additional options available for extra purchase.
- The following group members are eligible for a discount: Disney Vacation Club Members and Disney World Annual Passholders.
- Ticket holders are allowed to enter the park as early as 7:00 PM on their event night.
Call 407-939-7795 (or visit any Disney World ticket window)
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney After Hours at Animal Kingdom Page on the Disney World website to confirm information prior to booking.