Enjoy Magic Kingdom attractions without the lines with Disney After Hours!
The capacity for this special event is limited so guests have easy access to over 25 Magic Kingdom attractions. And guess what? Ice cream, popcorn, and drinks are included!
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mickey’s PhilHarmagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- And many others!
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Times depend on selected date and can run anywhere from 8:00 – 11:00 pm, 9:00 pm – Midnight, and 10:00 pm – 1:00 am. Times for specific dates are listed on the Disney After Hours Page on the Disney World website.
$129.00 for Adults and Children ages 3 to 9 (or $139 if purchased day-of)
- While ice cream novelties, popcorn, and drinks at carts around the park are included, the Main Street Bakery and select locations will have additional options available for extra purchase.
- The following group members are eligible for a discount: Disney Vacation Club Members and Disney World Annual Passholders.
- Ticket holders are allowed to enter the park as early as 7:00 PM on their event night.
Book online or call (407) 827-7185
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney After Hours Page on the Disney World website to confirm information prior to booking.