What is Tables in Wonderland?
Tables in Wonderland is a Walt Disney World discount dining program open to Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club members, and Florida Residents. The membership provides a 20% discount on food and beverages (including alcohol) at over 100 restaurants and lounges in Walt Disney World parks and hotels.
Cost for a Tables in Wonderland membership is $175 per year for Florida residents and $150 per year for Disney Vacation Club members, and Annual/Seasonal Passholders. You can add a second membership for your spouse or partner for $50 more, but if you plan to eat together, this is unnecessary. You must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or Florida state-issued ID card with a Florida address, or an Annual or Seasonal Pass, to join this program.
How Do I Become a Member?
You must be 21 to purchase.
If you are a Disney Vacation Club Member, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World Theme Park or at Disney Springs. You will need to present your Photo ID and your DVC Membership Card.
Florida Residents or Annual/Seasonal Passholders may also purchase via phone at (407) 566-5858, Monday through Friday between 9AM and 5PM EST, allowing 3-4 weeks for delivery. To purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership once you arrive in Disney World: visit Guest Relations at Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, or Disney Springs.
What Else Do I Get?
In addition to the 20% discount on food and beverages, membership includes:
- Complimentary resort/hotel parking (including valet parking) when dining in a restaurant at that resort. Note: complimentary parking requires a valid dining receipt.
- Reimbursement for theme park parking when dining in a theme park restaurant. Note: Pay for parking at the toll booth. Present a valid dining receipt at the guest relations booth after dinner to receive a refund (if it’s been less than 3 hours). After 5PM, just show your membership card at the toll booth.
- Invitations to special member-only events, like the Contemporary Resort’s Chef’s Table Experience, Culinary Adventures with the Chefs of Disney, and others.
- Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase.
An 18% gratuity will be added to all transactions at table service restaurants and lounges, regardless of party size.
You may use the Tables in Wonderland benefit card for parties of up to 10 people. Membership cards cannot be combined; only one card can be used per table. The member must be at the table when ordering. If you have the Tables in Wonderland card, and your spouse or partner has the Tables in Wonderland secondary card, together you may cover up to 20 people (including the member and his/her spouse/partner).
If you are a Tables in Wonderland member, and would like to receive email updates on Special Events, send your Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number, your first and last name, zip code, and e-mail address to: [email protected] You may also visit the Tables in Wonderland page on the Walt Disney World website.
Full List of Tables in Wonderland Restaurants
All Tables in Wonderland Restaurants as of April 2020.
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- World Premiere Food Court
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Intermission Food Court
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- End Zone Food Court
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Boma – Flavors of Africa
- Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar
- Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Victoria Falls Lounge
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Landscape of Flavors
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop (excludes take-out shop)
- Cape May Cafe
- Martha’s Vineyard
Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Belle Vue Lounge (excludes breakfast)
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works
- ESPN Club
- Flying Fish
- Trattoria al Forno
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- California Grill
- Chef Mickey’s
- Outer Rim
- The Wave… of American Flavors
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Barcelona Lounge
- Dahlia Lounge
- Maya Grill
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill
- Toledo — Tapas, Steak & Seafood
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Crockett’s Tavern
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (8:30PM show only)
- Trail’s End Restaurant (excludes take-out shop)
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- 1900 Park Fare
- Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room
- Enchanted Rose
- Grand Floridian Café
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Olivia’s Café
- Gurgling Suitcase
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Kona Cafe
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (late show only)
- Tambu Lounge
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining (excludes merchandise from shop)
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
- Scat Cat’s Club
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall
- River Roost
Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Topolino’s Terrace — Flavors of the Riviera
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Artist’s Palette
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill
- The Turf Club Lounge
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Territory Lounge
- Whispering Canyon Cafe
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Ale & Compass Lounge
- Ale & Compass Restaurant
- Crew’s Cup Lounge
- Yachtsman Steakhouse
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
- Garden Grove
- Il Mulino
- Shula’s Steak House
- Todd English’s bluezoo
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- The Green Cabin Room
- Wind & Waves Bar
- Wind & Waves Grill
Magic Kingdom Park
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- The Crystal Palace
- Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- The Plaza Restaurant
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- The Garden Grill
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose & Crown Dining Room
- Rose & Crown Pub
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- Spice Road Table
- Tokyo Dining
- Tutto Italia Ristorante
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 50’s Prime Time Café
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Hollywood & Vine
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
- Tune-In Lounge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Nomad Lounge
- Tiffins Restaurant
- Tusker House Restaurant
*Note that Tables in Wonderland is not applicable at Pizzafari Family-Style Dining and Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes.
Disney Springs – The Landing
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante
- Morimoto Asia
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant
- STK Orlando
- Terralina Crafted Italian
Disney Springs – Marketplace
- Dockside Margaritas
Disney Springs – West Side
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar (excludes Sunday Brunch) **
- Splitsville™ Dining Room (excludes merchandise and bowling)
Disney Springs – Town Center
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- The Edison
- Frontera Cocina (lunch only)
- Planet Hollywood (includes regular priced merchandise and excludes Stargazers Happy Hour)
** This restaurant does not automatically include gratuity.
Pre-Paid Reservations and Dinner Shows
For any participating Walt Disney World® Resort restaurant where reservations are pre-paid, you will pay in full, but make sure to request the Tables in Wonderland discount at the time of booking for discount to be applied when you arrive for the reservation. A valid Tables in Wonderland card must then be shown at time of ticket pick-up to retain the discount. A refund can also be given at ticket pick-up if the Tables in Wonderland discount was not applied at time of booking. Tables in Wonderland discounts for show times are subject to change without notice.
Disney Dining Plan
If you are using Disney Dining Plan entitlements, you may still use the Tables in Wonderland discount on any food or beverage items that are purchased at a participating restaurant, above and beyond what the Disney Dining Plan covers. For example, if you are using Disney Dining Plan entitlements, and you order a bottle of wine, you will be presented with a check for the bottle of wine, at which time you may use your Tables in Wonderland discount as long as the restaurant participates in Tables in Wonderland.
Blockout dates for Tables in Wonderland are Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Participating Restaurants are subject to change without notice. Show times are subject to change without notice. Excludes all Chef’s Tables at Disney Signature Restaurants. The Tables in Wonderland discount applies only to food and beverage, not merchandise or photo imaging. The Tables in Wonderland discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount and is not valid for dessert parties or special dining packages including (but not limited to) the Fantasmic Dinner Package, Food and Wine Festival events, Candlelight Packages, or other Special Events.
For more Disney dining information, including details on dining discounts, restaurants, dining plans, menus, and more, visit our Disney Dining Reference Page.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!