PLEASE NOTE: Backstage Tales Tour of Animal Kingdom is no longer offered.
Go behind the scenes at Animal Kingdom park to learn how the park’s star residents — the animals! — are cared for.
More than 1,500 animals reside in Animal Kingdom, and this 3-hour and 45-minute guided tour takes guests to backstage animal housing areas, the Animal Nutrition Center, the park’s veterinary hospital, and the Animal Programs Administration building.
Note: No dining component is included with this tour.
Check in takes place at Animal Kingdom’s Main Entrance 15 minutes prior to the tour.
This tour is offered daily starting at 7:30 am.
- Guests must be 12 years of age or older.
- The tour takes place in both indoor and outdoor locations. The length is approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
- If the day is going to be very hot, guests are advised to bring their own water.
- Photography is not allowed in backstage areas; however, it is permitted in non-backstage areas.
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 days in advance to avoid forfeiting the entire price of the tour.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Backstage Tales Tour Page to confirm information prior to booking.