The UnDISCOVERed Future World Tour is a four-hour guided walking tour of Epcot.
Learn about how Walt Disney’s original vision for EPCOT (the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow) became the Epcot we enjoy now on this guided tour of the Future World Pavilions.
The tour allows guests to visit a few backstage areas with experiences such as a walk under the outdoor portion of of the Test Track attraction. A visit to the Cast Services building offers a peek at the wardrobe department.
Each participant receives a commemorative pin for the tour.
Please note: this tour does not include a dining component.
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Check-in takes place behind Pin Central in Future World 15 minutes prior to the start time of your tour. (Just ask a Cast Member if you aren’t familiar with this location).
The tour is typically held Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays (with the exception of a few peak season days such as Christmas) at 8:30 am.
$69.00 per person, not including tax
- Guests must be at least 16 years of age to participate and have a valid photo I.D.
- Much of the walking tour takes place outdoors, so plan clothing and shoes accordingly.
- Late arrivals may not be able to join the tour.
- Cancellation is required at least 48 hours prior to the start of your tour to avoid a fee equal to the price of the tour.
- Disney World Annual Passholders, Disney Chase Visa Cardmembers, and Disney Vacation Club members are eligible for a 15% discount.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World UnDISCOVERed Future World Tour Page to confirm information prior to booking.