Please Note: Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! was canceled for 2020 and did not return for the 2021 Holiday Season. Disney has not yet announced whether this fireworks show will return for the 2022 Holiday Season. We will update this page as soon as more information is revealed. In the meantime, you can find information for all of the confirmed events for the 2022 Holiday Season in Disney World here.
Below you will find the 2019 information for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your future planning reference.
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! is the Holiday Fireworks and Projections Spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Running from November 8, 2019 – January 5, 2020, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! showcases holiday magic with Disney characters and film moments in a festive celebration full of fireworks and projections. Guests can enhance their viewing of the show by adding the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party to their experience.
Festive snacks and desserts — along with wine and beer for guests 21-and-over — are enjoyed in a reserved viewing area for the show. Dessert Party guests enjoy that same reserved area for the show that immediately precedes Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM: Disney Movie Magic. Desserts include — but aren’t limited to — Yule Logs and warm cheese fondue with pretzel bread. Specialty drinks for of-age guests will include Gingerbread Martinis.
A VIP Disney Character stops by to greet guests!
Check-in takes place at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood Studios 15 minutes prior to the party’s start time.
The Dessert Party is offered from November 8, 2019 – Jan 5, 2020, with start times varying based on the evening’s showtime. Event times for specific dates can be checked on the Disney World Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party Page.
- November 8th to December 21st, 2019: $89 per adult; $53 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
- December 22nd, 2019 to January 1st, 2020: $99 per adult; $59 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
- January 2nd to January 5th, 2020: $89 per adult; $53 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
- Admission into Hollywood Studios is required, and not included.
- The dessert party is held outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, a covered location will be provided for the dining portion of the party. A Cast Member will be available at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre an hour prior to the party with up-to-date information.
- Guests 21-and-older will be required to show identification to drink alcoholic beverage options.
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE.
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party Page to confirm information prior to booking.