Step into the Magic Kingdom extra early to enjoy the day’s first rides on popular Fantasyland attractions, and follow it up with an included breakfast!
The capacity for this special event is limited so guests have easy access to the following attractions:
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- “it’s a small world”
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea — Journey of the Little Mermaid
The included breakfast takes place at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe and features items including:
- Scrambled eggs
- Smoked bacon
- Breakfast potatoes
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Seasonal fruit
- Assorted juices
- Coffee and teas
Check-in takes place on the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom starting at 7:30 AM.
7:45 – 10:00 AM on select Sundays and Tuesdays throughout the year
$89.00 per Adult, $79.00 per Child (plus tax)
- Admission to Magic Kingdom is required, and not included.
- Breakfast is available from 8:00 to 10:00 AM.
- At 9:00 am, all other Magic Kingdom guests will also have access to the selected attractions.
- Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Available attractions may be subject to change.
Book online or call (407) 827-7350
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney Early Morning Magic — Fantasyland Page on the Disney World website to confirm information prior to booking.