The three hour Gardens of the World Tour is available in Spring and Fall, giving guests the chance to learn how Disney’s Horticulture team shares stories through landscaping especially in regards to how they enhance Epcot’s seasonal Festivals.
Guests will also take home some gardening tips and tricks from the Horticulture experts!
The Spring Gardens of the World Tour takes place during the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival, and focuses on the topiaries that are the stars of the Festival and the role of landscaping around Disney World.
The Fall Gardens of the World Tour takes place during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, and focuses on edibles in the world of trees, shrubs, and flowers.
Note: No dining component is included with this tour.
Check-in takes place behind Spaceship Earth and near the Epcot Tip Board. Enter Epcot through the “breakfast” line and ask a Cast Member if you have any questions regarding where to go from there.
Tours begin at 9:00 am on select days throughout the Flower & Garden Festival in the Spring and the Food & Wine Festival in the Fall. Visit the Disney World Gardens of the World Page to learn specific dates when the tour is offered.
$85.00 per guest, plus tax
- Epcot admission is required and not included for the tour.
- Bottled water will be provided.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
- The duration of the walking tour is three hours, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Cancellation is required at least 48 hours prior to the start of your tour to avoid a fee equal to the price of the tour.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Gardens of the World Page to confirm information prior to booking.