PLEASE NOTE: The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will not be presenting dinner shows during the initial reopening phase of Walt Disney World Resort. We will update this page when new information regarding Hoop-Dee-Doo becomes available.
Giddy-up, pardner, and get ready for a rootin’ tootin’ good time! The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue dinner show made its debut on June 30, 1974, and has been delivering wonderful vacation memories to Walt Disney World guests ever since.
Disney’s Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is an extravaganza of food and entertainment that the whole family will love. Seriously, it’s hard not to have a good time here.
Located in Pioneer Hall at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, the setting is a huge barn complete with stage and musical numbers, and there are (literally!) buckets of food for the table to share serving up an all-you-care-to-enjoy meal of fried chicken, ribs, mashed potatoes, and MUCH more. Round up the little ‘uns and get ready for a show!
Service: Table Service (served Family Style), All-You-Can-Eat
Type of Food: Barbecue and Picnic
Location: Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney Dining Plan: Yes, Two Table Service Credits
Tables in Wonderland: Yes (late show only)
Hoop Dee Doo Revue Menu
Indulge in some down-home, all-you-can-eat barbecue while watching the show! Sample from pails of American favorites like fried chicken, smoked BBQ pork ribs, seasonal vegetables and salad, baked beans, fresh baked corn bread and strawberry shortcake. Unlimited draft beer, wine, sangria and soft drinks are included for Guests 21 years of age or older.
Disney Food Blog Review: Hoop Dee Doo Revue… Review
Guest Review: Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Disney Food Blog Review: The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney World’s Fort Wilderness Campground
Review and Food Photos: Is Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue a Must Do?
- There are typically three showtimes per evening for Hoop-Dee-Doo: 4PM, 6:15PM, and 8:30PM
- Fort Wilderness can be tough to get to. Take a gander at the bus and boat systems to be sure you have plenty of time to get to Fort Wilderness for your reservation. If you arrive by car or Disney bus from another park to the entrance of Fort Wilderness, you will need to take an additional bus ride to Pioneer Hall where Hoop-Dee-Doo is presented. Disney recommends allowing 30 additional minutes for this transfer.
- There are three seating categories that guests may choose from. Categories 1 and 2 offer wheelchair-accessible seating. Every seat in the house offers a great view, but note that Category 3 tables have turn stools where you must swivel to view the show facing a different direction from your table. The show takes several intermissions, though, for food service… and more eatin’! 😉 That said, we recommend seating in Category 1 or 2 to best enjoy the show.
- Pricing is as follows:
- Category 1: $74 for adults/$44 for Children ages 3 to 9
- Category 2: $69 for adults/$40 for Children ages 3 to 9
- Category 2: $66 for adults/$39 for Children ages 3 to 9
- Pre-payment is required.
Famous Dishes: Fried Chicken, cornbread, and strawberry shortcake
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Hoop Dee Doo Revue
You Might also Like: Whispering Canyon Cafe, Polynesian Luau