Happy weekend! We hope you’re having a wonderful, relaxing weekend! Now it’s time to grab a cup of tea (or coffee), sit back, and check out the latest in Disney food news!
Perhaps the most exciting news right now is that we’re less than three weeks away from the start of the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! If you’re headed to this year’s Festival you should definitely check out these grown-up frozen drinks!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Orlando’s Magical Dining Month starts August 29 and several Disney-area restaurants are participating this year!
- Yak & Yeti Local Foods Cafe at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has a couple new American Kobe Beef items on the menu.
- There is a new version of the Mickey Chocolate Covered S’more at Disneyland!
- The fifth annual Great Irish Hooley is planned for Labor Day Weekend at Raglan Road!
- Joffrey’s Coffee has added a Le Cellier Blend to its Disney Parks and Resorts Specialty Coffees Collection!
- We recently dined at California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and have a review for you!
- Vivoli il Gelato at Disney Springs has added a Creamsicle Float and a Nutella Brownie Sundae to the menu!