IMPORTANT UPDATE: The final voyage for the Star Wars Hotel took place from September 28th-30th, 2023; the Galactic Starcruiser — which was home to the Sublight Lounge — is now permanently closed. Here’s the statement a Disney spokesperson has released on the matter: “Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is one of our most creative projects ever and has been praised by our guests and recognized for setting a new bar for innovation and immersive entertainment. This premium, boutique experience gave us the opportunity to try new things on a smaller scale of 100 rooms, and as we prepare for its final voyage, we will take what we’ve learned to create future experiences that can reach more of our guests and fans.” We are keeping this page as a historical record of this unique experience, and will keep you posted on future Disney World endeavors such as this! In the meantime, for MORE Star Wars experiences in Disney World, CLICK HERE!
The Sublight Lounge is located aboard the Halcyon, which is the Star Wars hotel known as the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!
Guests of all ages can sip on intergalactic beverages — like the Hoth Frost or the Muja Twist — in this stylish Star Wars lounge.
Perhaps you’ll enjoy a game of holo-Sabacc at the Sabacc Table, while you’re at it!
Please note that the Sublight Lounge is exclusive to guests staying at the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
Type of Food: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages; A small menu of food items
Location: Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
Disney Dining Plan: No — Meals (with the exception of alcoholic beverages) are included in the price of stay on the Galactic Starcruiser
Reviews and Information:
- Click HERE for our FULL REVIEW of the Sublight Lounge!
- You may be able to find quick grab-and-go bites for Breakfast at the Sublight Lounge. Click HERE to find out what you should eat (and what you should avoid) for Breakfast.
- Sublight Lounge hosts the Cantina Chronicles. During this event, guests can sample some non-alcoholic cocktails (for FREE!) and learn more about them thanks to a knowledgeable mixologist. Find out more here!
- The Sublight Lounge boasts the one holo-sabacc table on the Starcruiser, so it can be a popular spot! Not sure how to play Sabacc? Don’t worry! The Crew Members can teach you (and you can even play on tables in the lounge or atrium with regular Sabacc cards).
- The Sublight Lounge is an exclusive part of the immersive experience and onboard activities featured on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- The Sublight Lounge is exclusive to guests staying at the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
Sublight Lounge Menu Photos:
The Specialty Cocktails here are available for an extra cost, and range from $15.00 to $35.00.
Fans of the classic Lemon Drop might really enjoy the Hoth Icebreaker!
One of our favorites? The Fiery Mustafarian! Akin to a spicy and smoky margarita, this drink comes with a tube of “LAVA” to pour in your drink!
The beautiful Pod Chaser is essentially an Old Fashioned.
There is also a selection of Beers and Wines on Tap, Sparkling Wine, and Specialty Non-Alcoholic beverages — also available for an additional cost.
Sublight Lounge also serves a small menu of (surprisingly good!) food options that are included with a stay on the Galactic Starcruiser:
THREE WORDS: Mustafar Tuber Chips! Dusted with sriracha and charcoal vinegar, they’re served with a plant-based sriracha aioli .
There are some truly tasty bites at Sublight, and we have to give a nod to the presentation of the Smoked Cheese en Cloche:
And there’s MUCH more to taste…
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning The Sublight Lounge