Toledo — Tapas, Steak & Seafood sits atop Coronado Springs’ Gran Destino Tower!
Guests can expect cuisine inspired by Spain, including seafood and steak options at this rooftop restaurant. Small plates and House Boards (charcuterie and cheese) are plated in an on-stage tapas kitchen. Gran Destino Tower celebrates that 80% of its vintages on the extensive wine list are from Spain.
Guests can also expect a truly remarkable setting, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of Walt Disney World unlike any other location. The views inside are equally impressive, with vaulted ceilings which are backlit to provide different colors and moods within the space. Two olive trees anchor the interior design, celebrating the history of olive oil production in Spain, which supplies about half of the world’s olive oil.
Diners will also enjoy views of fireworks shows from the restaurant’s location on the tower’s roof.
Service: Table Service
Type of Food: Spanish, Small Plates, Steak, Seafood
Location: Coronado Springs Resort, Gran Destino Tower
Disney Dining Plan: 1 Table Service Credit
Tables in Wonderland: Yes
PHOTO TOUR: Toledo — Tapas, Steak, & Seafood in Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
FULL REVIEW: Toledo — Tapas, Steak, & Seafood at Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Toledo is only open in the evening and has fireworks views across Walt Disney World.
- This is a great use of one Disney Dining Plan Credit, but it is a trek to get to the restaurant.
- The Deluxe Disney Dining plan comes a tapas option along with an entree, beverage, and dessert (standard plan doesn’t get a tapas option).
- There is a 10% discount for Annual Passholders and DVC Members.
- The elegant restaurant sits on top of a 15-story-high-tower.
- The 1930’s avant-garde decor contains dramatic metal arches and a black, white, gray, and blue color scheme. It’s complete with a stained glass ceiling whose colors change throughout the evening.
Famous Dishes: Manhattan Filet, Savory Churros, Progressive Tapas Bar dessert
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Toledo — Tapas, Steak & Seafood