Private VIP Tours offer guests the opportunity to hop on most of the available park attractions at the front of the line. A personal Guest Services Cast Member will take your group — up to a party of 10 — on a customizable trip around the parks, while also giving you plenty of fun facts and insider knowledge!
Unique features of these customizable tours include:
- Pre-arrival planning including a start time chosen by the guest
- The ability to visit more than one theme park (in one day or more)
- Front-of-the-line attraction access
- Information shared by your personal VIP Tour Guide
- Private transportation
Private VIP Tours are booked at a 7-hour minimum, with prices ranging from $425 to $750 per hour, depending on the date. (Prices do not include the required valid theme park admission.)
- Valid theme park admission is required, but not included.
- Private VIP Tours can accommodate groups up to a party of ten.
- Shoes with closed heels and toes are required for safety purposes.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee equal to 2 hours of the booked rate.
Booking is available for dates 60-days out; however, you can still get pricing information into future months even if they fall further out from the booking window. Interested guests may call 407-560-4033 for available dates and more information.
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Private VIP Tours Page to confirm information prior to booking.