Enjoy an exclusive safari on the Animal Kingdom Lodge savanna, followed by a multi-course dinner at Jiko — The Cooking Place!
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Animal Kingdom Lodge — Jambo House. Check-in takes place outside of Jiko — The Cooking Place.
Check-in begins at 3:20 pm, with the safari beginning at 4:00 pm (a pre-safari reception takes place from 3:30 – 4:00 pm)
$209 per guest, tax not included (guests must be 10 years of age and older to participate)
- In its earliest days, the Wanyama Safari was only open to Animal Kingdom Lodge guests, but now it is open to all Disney World guests.
- Expectant mothers should not participate (due to the rugged nature of the safari ride).
- Guests must be 10 years old or over to participate. With advance notice, guests can arrange for younger members of their traveling group to visit Simba’s Clubhouse, the children’s activity center in Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Jiko — The Cooking Place is a Signature Restaurant, and guests are asked to adhere to the dress code. For men, khakis, slacks, jeans or dress shorts and collared shirts are requested; sport coats are optional. For women, capri pants, skirts, dresses, jeans or dress shorts are requested. (Please note: the safari takes place outdoors, so suitable shoes are encouraged).
- Please note any special dietary needs for your party when you make your reservation.
- A portion of the proceeds from the Safari will go to the Disney Conservation Fund.
- A cancellation fee amounting to the full cost of the Wanyama Safari will apply for all no shows or cancellations that take place less than 48 hours before the experience.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR — (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Wanyama Safari Page to confirm information prior to booking.