We had hardly caught our breaths from confirming that Skipper Canteen, a new Jungle Cruise-themed restaurant, would soon open in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom before more doings were announced.
Not only will new Star Wars Lands make their ways to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios, but we’ll also be seeing a brand new Toy Story Land as well!
As we keep tabs on all of the latest developments regarding these changes, we’re also sharing all the news that’s coming out this week. Check out what’s new for the week, from cool new Disney apps to special premium Halloween Events!
Oh, and did you know there’s a CHOCOLATE Kitchen Sink Sundae???
Disney Food News
- We’re checking in at Downtown Disney in Walt Disney World to show you the latest round of changes as the area transforms into Disney Springs.
- There’s a new Shop Disney Parks App, which includes a loooooonnnnnggg list of edibles that you can order from the comfort of home!
- We’ve also spied a new Adventurer’s Club sign for sale that’s sure to be a hit with fans of the now-defunct Pleasure Island hotspot!
- More details are emerging about Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak scavenger hunt, which guests can participate in during the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- AJ kicks off a brand new series, #OnTheList, which features all of the best Disney Food Bucket List favorites! This week, we’re checking out the Kitchen Sink Sundaes from Beaches and Cream!
- The Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package is now Available to book during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 2015-2016 Disney World Vacation Must-Have E-Book Sale!
Getting ready to head out for that much-anticipated Walt Disney World Trip? Woohoo!! That’s the best feeling ever, isn’t it?
But, whether you like to be spontaneous or plan every detail, planning ahead is the key to less stress when it comes to Walt Disney World. And planning is even more important when it comes to dining.
If you really want to dine in the hottest restaurants, you pretty much have to plan ahead. Be spontaneous, of course. But get a couple Advance Dining Reservations in place.
But which ones?
That’s where Disney Food Blog comes in, because we are all about the planning!!
You already enjoy our reviews, news, and tips daily on our Blog. But did you know — that’s JUST the tip of the iceberg. Because we have lots more to share with you in our complete line of DFB Guides.
If you’re ready for a fun, easy way to personalize eating and drinking your way through Disney, then check out the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book.
Fully updated for your 2015-2016 adventures, the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subject — Eating Your Way Through Disney! So you save time and money as you enjoy planning one of the most important parts of your trip. 😉
And to thank all of you for your support of DFB, we are offering extra savings on our most popular DFB Guide right now. Just enter promo code 2015 at checkout and you’ll save $4 off of our cover price of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book!
But if you’d like to enjoy even more detail, check out another great offer.
DFB Everything Bundle SALE!
If you’d like even more great information, pictures, and tips, then the DFB Everything Bundle is the right fit for you.
And to get you ready for that next big trip, we are offering the DFB Everything Bundle for $15 off the already low price! It’s like getting an entire book for free. Just enter promo code Everything15 at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
The Everything Bundle includes, well, Everything! When you purchase this special bundle of DFB Guides, you’ll get it all:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 Edition
- The Updated DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The Updated DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The Updated DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- The 2015 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- A Pre-Order of the 2015 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2014 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides. And with the convenient e-book format, you can load your books onto as many electronic devices as you want.
Have them at your fingertips, ready to plan and take with you into the Parks. Just download and off you go!
The DFB Everything Bundle is already a terrific bargain at well below 40% off the individual prices of the books, but we’re excited to offer you these additional savings for a limited time. Enter promo code Everything15 at checkout to take advantage of this offer. Shop in confidence, knowing that all of our DFB Guides are 100% guaranteed.
Thanks for your support of DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix brightens our day once again — this time, with an adorable Eeyore and Piglet Sugar Jar.
WDW for Grownups has offered Saturday Style profiles for the last two weeks with special outfits just for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
The PassPorter Moms Podcast is up, and they’re talking to AJ about all the latest Disney Dining News!
Disney Parks Blog features this adorable #DisneySide Doodle of Lilo and Stitch enjoying a little Dole Whip!
WESH shares our guest post about the best spots to grab a cup of coffee or tea in Walt Disney World.
Mouse on the Mind explores the allures of Frozen Treats in the Parks.