We had hardly caught our breaths from confirming that Skipper Canteen, a new Jungle Cruise-themed restaurant, would soon open in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom before more doings were announced.
Not only will new Star Wars Lands make their ways to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios, but we’ll also be seeing a brand new Toy Story Land as well!
As we keep tabs on all of the latest developments regarding these changes, we’re also sharing all the news that’s coming out this week. Check out what’s new for the week, from cool new Disney apps to special premium Halloween Events!
Oh, and did you know there’s a CHOCOLATE Kitchen Sink Sundae???
Disney Food News
- We’re checking in at Downtown Disney in Walt Disney World to show you the latest round of changes as the area transforms into Disney Springs.
- There’s a new Shop Disney Parks App, which includes a loooooonnnnnggg list of edibles that you can order from the comfort of home!
- We’ve also spied a new Adventurer’s Club sign for sale that’s sure to be a hit with fans of the now-defunct Pleasure Island hotspot!
- More details are emerging about Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak scavenger hunt, which guests can participate in during the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- AJ kicks off a brand new series, #OnTheList, which features all of the best Disney Food Bucket List favorites! This week, we’re checking out the Kitchen Sink Sundaes from Beaches and Cream!
- The Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package is now Available to book during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! [Read more…]