Walt Disney World is ever-changing and this week there was a major switch-up when two beloved quick service locations — Aloha Isle and Sunshine Tree Terrace — swapped real estate in the Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland. So far, the menus have carried over our favorite Dole Whips and Citrus Swirl options!
After you’re done wrapping your brain around the Adventureland switcharoo, take a look at some of the other news we brought your way this week. We’ve got the scoop on new restaurants and kiosks, special menu items, and more!
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Aloha Isle and Sunshine Tree Terrace in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom have switched places!
- We have a first look at the brand new Smokejumpers Grill at Disney California Adventure!
- Flour and Sugar is a kiosk on the newly opened Village Causeway in Downtown Disney’s Marketplace.
- The Egg Roll Wagon in Magic Kingdom is testing out a new item: Cheeseburger Spring Rolls!
- Star Wars Weekends begin at Hollywood Studios on May 15, 2015. We’ve got a peek at this year’s specialty popcorn bucket, featuring Han Solo!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Turkey Leg kiosk update in the Magic Kingdom, Cinderella’s Royal Table re-opens, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Or opt for a simple but fun Mickey Pretzel suggested by Facebook Friend Kat. Perfect picture!!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015
We recently launched The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 490 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2015
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top Must-Have Snacks for 2015
- A comprehensive chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2015, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Updates on how to get a reservation for the hottest restaurants in Disney World — like Be Our Guest Restaurant!
- Our picks for Great Snacks you must try this year
- Our suggestions for “off the menu” orders you simply have to try
- A fully updated for 2015 list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers
- Recommendations for the best restaurants to book when you have babies and toddlers
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our loyal readers!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBStore.com and use code: 2015 for your discount!
Should I buy the 2015 Guide if I have the 2014 Guide?
The 2015 Guide has entirely updated information, an updated Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, an updated chapter on snacks, a 10-page “what’s new this year in Disney World” section, extended scavenger hunts, Disney Food bingo, added trivia, and more.
If you purchased the 2014 Guide and would like to purchase the 2015 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2015 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2014 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBStore.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
enjoys tea time with a Minnie Mouse inspired tea pot. Love the polka dots!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups samples Spiced Bacon Popcorn Crunch at Disney’s Fort Wilderness.
disZine highlights Disney’s Coolest Summer Ever event. 24 hours of food and fun!
Imaginerding reveals the history behind the “fast food control gate“. Great cast member story!
All Ears fuels up for marathon runs at Walt Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog features the new spring menu that debuted at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe in Disneyland.
My News 13 highlights Raglan Road’s upcoming Master Chef cooking contest. Win a trip to Ireland!!