Tis the season to be merry with a trip to Walt Disney World! And Disney Food Blog is starting off the holiday season with the Grand Launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2015 e-Book!
We’ve been busy updating all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you hit the parks and resorts this November, December, and January! (Yep — we cover EVERYTHING in this one — not just food!) With over 330 pages of detailed information, over 300 color photos, and multiple bonus extras, it WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World! And it’s here just in time!
And since we want you to save some cash right NOW, we have a steep discount for DFB readers (as always!). Get the brand new guide today for 20% off the regular purchase price for a limited time! How? Use code PEPPERMINT at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015 e-Book Is Here!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015 e-Book features over 330 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 300 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2015” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, and Epcot’s Holidays Around the World.
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- NEW! Holiday cooking tips and recipes straight from Walt Disney World chefs
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2016 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Holiday Fun!
You’re probably paying a lot of money for your Disney holiday vacation…and we’re here to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck! And with the holiday season already here, the time is now!
Booking early for holiday events and dining is critical, and our exclusive holiday dining and event information is the most efficient way to plan your holiday strategy. On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars stretch all around Disney World.
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience. It’s easily installed on your mobile devices. And this guide is guaranteed to help you better plan a memorable holiday trip, or your money back — we all know that your vacation time (and budget) are limited and we want you to get the most out of your visit!
DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays Bonus Items
Of course, the guide includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other holiday season coverage currently available. These include:
- Themed holiday crawls (there’s even one for seasonal beverages!)
- Customized Holiday Touring Strategies for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, gingerbread displays, Holidays Around the World, and more
- A full section on great holiday activities and events for kids
- And more! We even have an updated and expanded FAQ section that answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015 will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or ipad!
Once again, celebrate the grand launch with us by getting 20% off the purchase price for the e-Book TODAY!
Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code PEPPERMINT at the check-out. For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015, head over to the DFB Store!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Did you pre-order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays and NOT receive your copy via email? Let us know at [email protected] and we’ll get your copy to you immediately.