The holidays have officially started at Disney World! Here at the DFB we’re kicking off the holiday season with the launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2017 e-Book!
You can get your copy of this fully-updated guide today for 20% off the purchase price when you use promo code CANDYCANE at check-out!
We’ve been busy updating all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season. The guide is full of more than 400 pages of information including new events and holiday happenings, 400 full-color photos, an FAQ section, and much more.
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 includes:
A full What’s New!! chapter for the 2017 Holiday Season
- A full Monthly Schedule of Events for the Holiday Season
- How to avoid the crowds on Disney World’s busiest days (and when Disney World closes their parks due to capacity!)
- ALL of the events, activities, and holiday additions in Walt Disney World. ALL. OF. THEM.
- And of course we’ll tell you where to eat! ;-D
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- A chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- A chapter on the 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- A Preview of the 2018 Holidays in Disney World
- New and updated crawls and touring strategies
- Updated Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party event and dining information
- And more!