Happy first weekend of fall! We’re back with another edition of our Disney Food Round-up for you today.
And the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing at Epcot! If you’re making plans to attend the Festival you should check out our Best of the Fest post and DFB Best of the Fest YouTube video!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic is October 27 and 28! We have all the details for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We review new eats at Disney’s Art of Animation including Chili Fries for Two!!
- Breakfast has been discontinued at Pandora’s Satu’li Canteen in the Animal Kingdom.
- Check out our Do’s and Don’ts for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We enjoyed dinner at ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Dates have been announced for the 2018 Epcot Festival of the Arts!
- We’re talking about all the must-have Halloween food-themed merchandise!
- We reviewed the Pumpkin Spice Caramel Shake at Ghirardelli in Disney Springs.
- We spotted a $4,000 Haunted Mansion Chair!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Where to Find Late Night Eats in Disney World and the Best and Worst Magic Kingdom Restaurants.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: The WORST Restaurants in Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about Where to Find Late Night Eats at Disney World! Check it out below — and subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Save 20% off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017
The calendar might say “fall” but the holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re planning a visit to Disney World this year for the holidays, it’s time to check out the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 e-book!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 is a one-of-a-kind resource that will help you get the most out of your holiday vacation at Walt Disney World.
We’ll guide you through all the special events, activities, and dining so that you can get the biggest bang for your buck! Yep — Our Holiday Guide covers everything Disney holiday-related — not just the food!
And if you pre-order the 2017 Guide now, we will send you an instant download of the 2016 Guide so that you can start your planning right away! Then, you will automatically receive the 2017 Guide as soon as it’s published the Fall!
What’s In The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holiday 2017 e-book?
- Holiday-themed crawls – We’ve mapped out four holiday Crawls that will take you around Walt Disney World to see the best of the holiday attractions and/or food.
- Customized Holiday touring strategies – Will you be visiting with extended family? Going to the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? Want to see the holiday celebrations on a budget? We’ve developed customized touring strategies for these circumstances and more!
- A full chapter on where to dine without a reservation!
- In-depth look at Holiday snacks
- Disney Parks scavenger hunts
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with 380+ pages of detailed information about the Holidays at Disney World as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
Enter discount code PreHoliday at checkout, and receive 20% off the list price of $14.95 and you’ll get both the 2016 Guide and the 2017 Guide for $11.95! Two for the price of one!
Use code PreHoliday at checkout for a 20% discount.
DFB Reader Finds
The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing and we had such a great time eating and sipping our way through World Showcase and Future World last month! Our friend Amy Rhodes is enjoying the Festival this weekend and shared some of her eats with us! Looks delicious!
If you’re looking for a quick breakfast at the Disney Parks you can grab coffee and a doughnut at any of the Joffrey’s kiosks! You’ll often find yummy coffee drinks and the giant Donut King doughnuts are really good! DFB reader Courtney Lyons enjoyed a coffee and doughnut break recently – thanks for sharing!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix has a new How-To Guide for Throwing a Star Wars Party!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a fun how-to for a Humphrey the Bear Bento Box.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Pull-Apart Bread.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!