Standard Dining Plan
Again, you must purchase the standard dining plan as an add-on to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package at Walt Disney World. This means you’ll be staying at a Disney owned-and-operated resort, and will have purchased at least a one-day ticket for everyone staying in your room.
Includes: Each person on the meal plan will receive credits for the following, per day
- One table service or buffet meal, entrée, dessert (lunch and dinner only), OR full buffet, plus non-alcoholic beverage
- One quick service meal, including entrée, dessert (lunch and dinner only), plus non-alcoholic beverage, OR combo meal plus non-alcoholic beverage, dessert
- One snack from a wide variety of options
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package
$63.70 per night per adult ages 10 and up
$22.85 per night per children ages 3-9
This cost is added to the regular cost of a Magic Your Way Vacation Package.
Other Details to Note:
- A table service meal may be used for one Character Dining Experience (except Cinderella’s Royal Table, which will require 2 table service meals).
- Two table service meals may be exchanged for one of the following:
- One Signature Dining Experience, including entrée, dessert, plus non-alcoholic beverage
- One Disney Dinner Show (Category 2 or 3 seating at all dinner shows), or Category 1 seating at the 8:30pm show at Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue)
- One room service meal, including entrée, dessert (lunch and dinner), plus non-alcoholic beverage
- One Pizza Delivery – 1 pizza, 2 single-serving non-alcoholic beverages, 2 desserts
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to check-in, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
To see other Disney Dining Plan options, visit our Disney Dining Plans Index Page.
For more Disney dining information, including details on dining discounts, restaurants, menus, and more, visit our Disney Dining Reference Page.