Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining Plan
Standard Dining Plan
Again, you must purchase the standard dining plan as an add-on to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package at Walt Disney World. This means you’ll be staying at a Disney owned-and-operated resort, and will have purchased at least a one-day ticket for everyone staying in your room.
Includes: Each person on the meal plan will receive credits for the following, per day
- One table service or buffet meal, including appetizer (for kids 3-9 ONLY, at lunch & dinner), entrée, dessert, OR full buffet, plus non-alcoholic beverage
- One quick service meal, including entrée, dessert, plus non-alcoholic beverage, OR combo meal plus non-alcoholic beverage, dessert
- One snack from a wide variety of options
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package
Value and Regular Season
$55.59 per night ages 10 and up; $17.16 per night age 3 to 9
$56.94 per night ages 10 and up; $18.16 per night ages 3 to 9
Peak season dates are February 14 – 23, March 8 – April 6, May 31 – August 3, and December 13 – 31, 2013.
Other Details to Note:
- A table service meal may be used for one Character Dining Experience (except Cinderella’s Royal Table, which will require 2 table service meals).
- Two table service meals may be exchanged for one of the following:
- one Signature Dining Experience, including appetizer (guests 3-9 ONLY), entrée, dessert, plus non-alcoholic beverage
- one Disney Dinner Show (Category 2 or 3 seating at either show, or Category 1 seating at the 9:30 pm Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue)
- one room service meal, including appetizer (lunch & dinner, guests 3-9 ONLY), entrée, dessert (lunch and dinner), plus non-alcoholic beverage
- one Pizza Delivery – 1 pizza, 2 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverages, 2 desserts
- If you are part of a Grand Gathering (groups of 8 or more only), two table service meals may be exchanged to attend one of the Grand Gatherings Experiences, except the Good Morning Character Breakfast, which only requires one table service meal. Note that Grand Gatherings will no longer be available after January 28, 2012.
For full details and an FAQ on the Disney Dining Plan, click the links below:
2010 Standard Dining Plan Brochure
2011 Standard Dining Plan Brochure
2012 Standard Dining Plan Brochure
2013 Standard Dining Plan Brochure
To see other Disney Dining Plan options, visit our Disney Dining Plans Index Page.
For more Disney dining information, including details on dining discounts, restaurants, menus, and more, visit our Disney Dining Reference Page.