Ready to have a Disney-fied backyard barbecue? Here you go! This fun event, held seasonally at Fort Wilderness, brings together the best parts of summer — BBQ, picnics, music, dancing, and…Disney characters!
Join Mickey and Friends for a family-style dinner, complete with line dancing, rope tricks and a full on dinner show. This is a GREAT place to take the kids in your life who are full of energy. They’re free to run around, dance with the characters, and have the time of their lives!
Service: Family-Style, Picnic Buffet
Type of Food: BBQ
Location: Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Campground
Disney Dining Plan: Yes, 2 table service credits
Tables in Wonderland: No
Mickey’s Backyard BBQ Menu
Your standard Disney BBQ can be found here: barbeque smoked ribs, smoked chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs with all the trimmings, corn on the cob, watermelon and more.
- This dining event operates seasonally: Thursdays and Saturdays from March through December
- Celebrations are acknowledged in the show
- Guests may pick up Dinner Show tickets up to 7 days prior to show date at any Walt Disney World® Resort Guest Services Desk. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time. If you chose to pick up your tickets at the show box office, please arrive 40 minutes prior to show time
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking
- This event is held outdoors on a covered patio
Famous Dishes: BBQ Ribs, Chicken
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Mickey’s Backyard BBQ