New info and items from the Hacienda de San Angel menu and the Cantina de San Angel menu have just been announced. Both restaurants are scheduled to open in September 2010.
La Hacienda de San Angel
The Hacienda will seat 250 and will serve as a table service eatery for dinner only, opening at 4pm. (And I’ve heard that all the chairs will face the windows, so that everyone has a great view of Illuminations!)
The Hacienda de San Angel Menu will include:
- queso fundido (warm cheese with poblano pepper and chorizo)
- taco trio with rib eye
- roasted chicken and pork
- traditional black bean soup
- mixed grill for two with flank steak, chicken, chorizo and vegetables (a seafood version features grouper, shrimp and scallops)
- roasted shrimp in pepper garlic broth
- flank steak with spring onions, refried beans and cactus leaves
- grilled red snapper with roasted corn and cactus leaves
- Chocolate churros
- sweet tamales
- fruit empanadas
La Cantina de San Angel
The Cantina will operate as it always has, opening at 11am and serving quick-service dishes throughout the day. It will seat 150.
The La Cantina de San Angel menu will include:
- chicken and beef tacos on fresh handmade corn tortillas
- cheese empanada
- guacamole and chips
Click to see all of our coverage, including construction photos, of the creation of La Hacienda de San Angel.
Source: Hooray for the Disney Parks Blog