There’s another new food truck at Downtown Disney!
We stopped by and couldn’t wait to share our review!
We also found some of our new favorite Disney food souvenirs…perfect stocking stuffers!
Follow the links below for more delicious news!
Disney Food News
- Namaste Cafe Food Truck, featuring Animal Kingdom and Sanaa-inspired dishes, joins Superstar Catering in Downtown Disney Orlando!
- True-to-life food magnets pay homage to iconic Disney snacks!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures!
DFB Reader Finds
A new menu item — Pulled Buffalo Chicken Waffle Sandwich — from Trilo-Bites in the Animal Kingdom was tweeted by Reader Jeff.
Thanks for sharing your Disney Food Finds!
The “DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013″!
Tis the season for the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2013 e-Book!
And since we want you to save some cash right NOW, we have a steep discount for DFB readers (as always!). Get the brand new guide today for $3 off the regular purchase price for a limited time! How? Use code JINGLE at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013 e-Book features 270 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A section dedicated to all “New for 2013” events, dining options, and activities.
- A Preview of the 2014 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013, head over to the DFB Store!
And if you want an even BETTER deal, snap up our DFB Holiday Bundle! This includes the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays AND our original DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂 Find more great DFB Disney Dining Guidebooks at DFBStore.com!
On to the Round-Up!
highlights a beautiful Alice in Wonderland “Drink Me” ornament. Curious? Check it out!
disZine shares the online availability of the Disney Parks blends of Joffrey’s Coffees and Teas.
Passporter talks Disney holiday eats on their podcast this week! Guess who was a special guest!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World toured the galley on the Disney Fantasy and came away with some beverage recipes. Try the Eclipse Margarita!
AllEars attends the grand opening of the new Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop! This shop replaces Disney’s Soda Fountain in Los Angeles.