Want to hang in Epcot after hours? Then you’ll want to check out the Epcot After Hours Wind Down!
Yep, you heard right! AFTER you’ve enjoyed IllumiNations and with a ticket to Epcot After Hours Wind Down, you’ll get to hang out at your choice of four hot spots for a beverage and light snack in World Showcase! Then, imagine strolling around the Epcot pavilions until 11PM (with no crowds)!
We can’t wait to try out this new option at Epcot! Find out how to get tickets for Epcot After Hours Wind Down here!
Click on the links below for more information on this new hard-ticketed event and more food news from Disney!
Disney Food News
- Find out more about Epcot After Hours Wind Down — a new hard-ticketed event in World Showcase!
- In our latest DFB Podcast episode, we discuss first day traditions at Walt Disney World and Disneyland!
- The Napoleon has once again been updated. Stop by Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in Epcot’s France pavilion to try the latest version!
- The Grand Floridian’s Easter Egg display has returned for its third season!
- There’s been an update to the menu at the Allergy Gardens kiosk in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We taste tested the cronut a la mode at Epcot’s Refreshment Port.
- A look at the craft beer kiosk — Block & Hans — in Epcot’s American Adventure pavilion!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, updates, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Here’s one of our favorites — Fried Chicken (minus one piece ;-D) from Disneyland’s Plaza Inn sent in by Reader Sis. YUM!
And how about a new beverage from L’Artisan Des Glaces at Epcot! Check out this Iced Cappucino menu sent in by Reader Sue.
Thanks for sharing your favorites and finds with us!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book Deal
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Here Are Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: 2014 for your discount!
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the 2014 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
showcases Disney World plates with Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomororowland, and Frontierland themes!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups enjoys delicious fare at Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney Orlando.
WESH discusses alternatives to the most popular character meals at Walt Disney World. And, it’s written by yours truly!
AllEars features The Garden Grill in Epcot.
The Disney Blog tunes into a wine glass version of “Let It Go” from Disney’s Frozen.
Disney Parks Blog unwinds at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel.