Ready for some changes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios? We’ve got some updates on the facelift with these pics of the new Trolley Car Cafe (a.k.a. Starbucks) set to open in February!
Also…Cannonball! While echoes of childhood splashdowns into the neighborhood pool may be ringing in your ears, what we are really happy about is the return of meatball subs or CANNONBALLS to the Earl of Sandwich menu.
And did you hear?!! Make your travel plans now — we have the dates for the 2015 Epcot International Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Stay tuned for in-depth coverage from Disney Food Blog.
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Cannonballs (meatball subs) have returned to the Earl of Sandwich menu in both Downtown Disney Orlando and Anaheim!
- Signage has been unveiled at the Trolley Car Cafe Starbucks location in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The dates of the 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival have been released!The Festival is running for seven weeks.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort announced the dates for their 6th Annual Food and Wine Classic.
- L’Artisan des Glaces in the France Pavilion of Walt Disney World’s Epcot debuted a beautiful new treat — the Strawberries and Cream Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and New Look for Online Disney Restaurant Menus, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We’re featuring seafood finds this week. Sorry, landlubbers.
First up, my awesome buddy Daniel tweeted a dish from Coral Reef in Epcot. Isn’t it gorgeous?! It’s Lobster Manicotti.
Over at California Grill in Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Cia enjoyed the Butternut Squash Lobster Bisque!
Do you have a favorite find? Share your Disney food photos!
Pre-Order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Today with a Discount!
Want a big discount on our most popular DFB Guide in time for the new year? Or, you know, just cause you want to start planning your 2015 Disney trip TODAY? ;-D
It’s yours! Pre-Order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code PRE2015 for $4 off!
We know that when it comes to your Disney vacays, planning ahead is practically essential these days. And if you can save time and money in the process — even better!
And that’s why today, when you pre-order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and enter promo code PRE2015, you’ll save $4 off of the already low cover price!
But the really cool part? You get two books for the price of one! We’ll deliver the 2014 Guide to you immediately, and email you the 2015 Guide as soon as it is available later this month.
Here are a couple of sample pages for you — just click to enlarge!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is stuffed FULL of helpful features to help make your trip go smoothly, like:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
While our 2014 Guide was extensive, Disney World is always updating menus, prices, and other dining info. And we’re always finding new things to tell you about! So we’re updating this edition with brand new details and more exclusive info!
With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂 Happy New Year!
On to the Round-Up!
showcases the Cooking with Mickey Cookbook. ‘Cause don’t we all need a little taste from Disney World!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups sips delicious margaritas at Upcountry Beverages at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Great stop for quenching your adult thirst!
DisZine features new culinary offerings at Disney Cruise Line’s Remy! A dessert experience? Yes, please.
AllEars reviews Epcot’s Royal Akershus Banquet Hall. Is it worth the price? Find out!
Disney Parks Blog shares breakfast at Ulu Cafe at Disney’s Aulani Resort. As if we need yet another reason to dream about this Hawai’i resort?!!