It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has finally started and we’ve been eating and drinking our way around World Showcase for a couple of days!
It was another week full of big news stories including the opening of Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar and some new enhancements for the Chase Lounge at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar opened on September 22! And the full menu includes 16 specialty cocktails!
- The 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has started and we have a rundown of the Best of the Fest!
- This week was the grand launch of the DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks e-book!
- Disneyland has introduced treats for Dia de los Muertos!
- We have the first look at the menu for Morimoto Asia which opens on September 30!
- A few enhancements are coming to the Chase Lounge at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with classics from the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We review Zuri’s Sweets Shop at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Chris Werts was enjoying the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and shared the New York Strip and Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle from the Chew Lab Marketplace booth! The truffle made our list of the Best of the Fest!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— Ally Claudio (@Pumkin2princess) August 31, 2015
— jo v. (@joboogie) September 3, 2015
Make sure to search #OnTheList on Twitter to see what is on everyone’s Disney food bucket list, plus tweet out your favorites using the hashtag #OnTheList.
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: Grand Launch of the DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks 2015 e-book!
After lots of fun research and delicious taste-testing, we’re happy to announce that the 2015 DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks e-Book is now available!
With over 340 pages of tempting snacks, the DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks is part of our DFB Guide Snacks Series!
As always, you will enjoy an instantly downloadable PDF guide with comprehensive information and advice on well over 300 delicious snacks that you can enjoy at the Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios parks in the Walt Disney World resort.
Know what you’re getting BEFORE using a precious snack credit or spending limited vacation dollars.
The DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks e-Book includes:
- Full-color photos of over 300 of our favorite snacks
- Over 340 pages of great information, tips, and insider info
- Current prices and Disney Dining Plan snack credit status
- Disney Food Blog reviews of all snacks
- Special Bonus items you’re going to love! (Of course…how could we not include these?!)
To honor the grand launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the brand new Guide for $3 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code SNACKS15 at the check-out.
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get $4 off the already low price when you enter code SAVINGS.
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra $4, you’ll save even more. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
found this adorable Mickey and Minnie Gingerbread House by Jim Shore. It’s not edible but it sure it adorable!
WDW For Grownups is talking the best sweet treats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Did your favorite make the list?
Disney Parks Blog shared a how-to video for making a bento box Goofy!
Oh My Disney shared a post with famous Disney quotes written in ketchup! You have to see it to believe it.
Main Street Gazette shared a delicious post about specialty waffle fries!