It’s officially the holiday season at the Walt Disney World Resort! Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is happening, the gingerbread display is up at the Contemporary Resort, and you can feel the holiday cheer in the air!
We’ve spotted some fun holiday food around the parks and we know more is on its way! Before you know it all the hotels will be decking their halls too.
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We had a chance to dine at Chip ‘N Dale’s Harvest Feast Breakfast at The Garden Grill in Epcot!
- Disneyland Candy Cane Dates are available!
- We’ve spotted Star Wars Holiday Food-themed Disney Pins!
- Take a peek at our holiday preview of Christmas traditions and delicious finds in Epcot’s UK Pavilion.
- There’s a new Thanksgiving Cupcake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! It’s delicious!
- The pork shank is gone at Gaston’s Tavern but we have a review of the new Tavern Beef Stew!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with the Ice Cream Martini at L’Artisan de Glaces in Epcot.
- We reviewed the brand-new Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We just love this Thanksgiving Cupcake from Disney’s Hollywood Studios and so did DFB reader Amy Gerlach Copley! It’s so fun to find Thanksgiving-themed food at the parks!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— BucketListNarratives (@BLNarratives) October 20, 2015
— Corri Arias (@CorriArias) September 30, 2015
Those are great choices!!! Make sure to search #OnTheList on Twitter to see what is on everyone’s Disney food bucket list, plus tweet, instagram, or facebook out your favorites using the hashtag #OnTheList. Be sure to @DisneyFoodBlog!
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Holidays e-book
The Holidays are right around the corner! Don’t wait to get started on your Disney holiday planning.
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015 e-Book features over 330 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 300 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2015” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, and Epcot’s Holidays Around the World.
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- NEW! Holiday cooking tips and recipes straight from Walt Disney World chefs
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2016 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015 will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or iPad!
Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code PEPPERMINT at the check-out. For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015, head over to the DFB Store!
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get $4 off the already low price when you enter code SAVINGS.
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra $4, you’ll save even more. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
found this great Darth Vader Pancake Maker! “Luke, I am your breakfast!”
WDW For Grownups is talking about hot chocolate at Walt Disney World! ‘Tis the season.
Oh My Disney showcased some amazing Disney-inspired wedding cakes.
Disney Parks Blog showed us how to make a Mickey Mouse Bento Box that’s (almost) too cute to eat!
BuzzFeed made us think about the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival with this recipe for Fruit Sushi (Frushi!)
Disney Tourist Blog journeyed to Grandma Sara’s Kitchen in Tokyo Disneyland’s Critter Country.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!