Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend! What an exciting week of Disney food news!
We have so much to talk about, but first we’re so excited to report that a Star Wars Dinner Club is really coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios! We saw a brand new artist rendering of the restaurant and it looks ah-mazing!
There’s no name and no details about a menu, but just knowing that it’s coming is exciting!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We found out that a new cart – The Daily Poutine – is coming to Disney Springs!
- Is Disney World free dining offer coming next week? Maybe!
- Speaking of Disney Springs – we have news on menus and opening dates for The Daily Poutine, AristoCrepes, and B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co!
- Tiffins and the Nomad Lounge are opening Memorial Day weekend at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Free dining has been announced for guests from the UK plus we have details on the 2017 Dining Plan.
- The Wishes Dessert Party is expanding into a new area at the Magic Kingdom.
- Make your plans for Mother’s Day at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!
- There’s a new adult beverage and hard floats menu at Beaches and Cream!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We recently returned from the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival with a list of must-eat items and the Apple Bacon Whoopie Pie is at the top of the list. DFB fan Brandy Johnson says she could eat at least 1,000 of them and we agree! It’s that good.
DFB reader @DesigningDisney visited Disneyland Paris recently and shared some photos from a meal at Walt’s – An American Restaurant. It looks amazing!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: Save 50% Off of the DFB Everything Bundle (More than $100 Value for Under $30!)
Get the Everything Bundle for 50% off the regular price by using promo code MICKEY50 at checkout!
What does it include? The name says it all — Everything! When you purchase the DFB Everything Bundle, you get all of the following DFB Guides:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2016 Edition
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- A Pre-Order of the 2016 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and the 2015 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- A Pre-Order of the 2016 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2015 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every single book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides — individually priced at a total of over $100! But today, you get them for LESS THAN $30!! We only do this sale about twice a year, so now’s the time to take action.
To take advantage of this amazing deal, just enter Promo Code MICKEY50 at checkout!
On to the Round-Up!
found these adorable Mickey Mouse tongs! Love ’em!
WDW For Grownups shared their favorite restaurants at Epcot! Did yours make the list?
Disney Family showed us how to make a Mickey Mouse bird feeder! Time to feed the birds!
Disney Parks Blog shared a DIY video for making Mickey caramel apples. Yum!
OhMyDisney showed off 13 Disney foods that are too cute to eat.
Living Locurto shared a no-bake recipe for Mickey and Minie Oreo cookies.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!